Chapter 24

An Azur Lane Base in Samoa:
"What now!" Commander Donald West replied as he got up to a call on his computer screen.

Admiral: Commander Donald West, you've been summoned to San Pedro, California of the United States.

Donald: By whom?

Admiral: It was requested by a Circuit Commander who's currently residing that base.

Donald: So their Commander couldn't cut it and quits and they need me?"

Admiral: No, he said it was something personal with an order from Belfast-

Donald: Ships don't give orders to their Commanders.

Admiral: As the Circuit Commander said it has to do with something personal between you and her.

Donald: Fine then!

Donald then hangs up without letting the Admiral finnish and begins to pack his bags.

"Sorry Hermes but our night duel will wait until I return." He explains to Hermes.

"It's fine it could wait love." Hermes said as Donald left.

Azur Lane Base San Pedro:

"Belfast just take some time off, we can take care of the house until everything calms down." Enterprise explained to her maid.

"I know you mean well, but what about any distractions that could happen after all you're not fully capable of multi-tasking." Belfast explained.

"But as moms, shouldn't we be able to multi-task, I mean I'm still new but worrying about one child's condition could affect your mind Bel." Enterprise replied.

"What do you mean?" Belfast asked.

"You're literally putting the laundry into the dishwasher, meaning that you're worried about Bel-Chan that you're not thinking straight so either slow down or take the day off." Enterprise explained as Belfast realized her mistake.

"Sorry, It's just that I've been rushing things inorder to have time to visit my daughter!" Belfast apologizes as she began to take out the clothes but was stopped by the Carrier.

"It's fine Belfast go and take the day off, I'll handle everything." Enterprise said.

"As you wish Mrs. Enterprise." Belfast said with a sigh.

Commander Johanna Thompson's Office:

"So now that Belfast's husband is heading our way brother, what's the next move?" Johanna asked.

"We need to know why he's sending out young Kansens, and just last month, he sent out young Mutsuki who was saved by Takao and he said that Mutsuki 'wondered off'."