Chapter 7

"Hey Enterprise!" Enterprise looks at Jack. "Yes?" "Is there like a Sauna for me and the guys to relax in?" "Yeah as a matter of fact, I was heading there myself." "If there's a lot of skin showing, I'm gonna wear a Blindfold and better relay it to the others cause I don't want to hear a lot of slapping and complaining just to be on the safe side and I hope that we dont end up landing head first onto a chest if we tripped." "Fine then, go get ready and I'll guide you through once you have the Blindfold on."

While Jack changed into his Swimming attire and grabs a bandana before folding so that it could cover up his vision, Enterprise with the help of a few Shipgirls managed to relay the message to the Commander's men. She then returned to see Jack in his Swimming attire and fumbling around the door with his keys to lock it. "May I?" She asks as Jack stopped and held out his keys with one hand until Enterprise grabs it and locks the door for him. "Thanks for the assist." Enterprise did a small laugh. "You actually said it to early now let's go." Locking arms, Enterprise guided Jack towards the saunas where she helped him put his stuff inside a locker before guiding him towards the large room filled with a lot of hot tubs. Eyeing Belfast, both of her sisters, Samuel Grayson and a couple of his men, she then helped him walk towards them when they got hit by San Diego. "Eldridge next time get repaired to 100% and you won't be able to leak electricity into the water now we can't even use it!" Enterprise noticed Jack's bandana was revealing a closed eye before helping San Diego up. "Next time dont hit the same tub as Eldridge." "Yes ma'am." Jack the moved to a crawling position and since he felt a wall, he crawled near it until he found a railing to stand up. "Enterprise before you say something, I closed my eyes when I felt the impact." She then helped him walk towards the others after accepting his words.

With Enterprise's help Jack sat down inside the hot water and slowly relaxed. "Finally all my muscles can relax!" He sighed. "All I need now is to have a massage." "Perhaps I can help with that." Belfast responds as she moves towards the Commander. "Now kneel onto the bench and I'll give you a massage." Jack did as he was told and Belfast starts to massage his shoulders with a jealous looking Enterprise. "W wh why didn't you did that to me when I was the Commander Belfast?" "You never asked Ms. Enterprise for one of my massages and so I'll make sure your next." A while later into the massage, Jack was started to doze off due to the maid's massaging treatment. A couple of minutes later the maid then stopped and told Enterprise the same thing she told Jack before given her a massage as Sam went up to Jack. "Hey Jack How'd the massage go?" The only response that he received was a single snore. "Well Belfast I think you knocked him out with that long overdue massage he needed." "Well glad to see that my treatment works." Belfast smirks as he then decides to talk with the others as they were talking about their adventures and struggles.