Chapter 11

"Hey mom how's the family back home?" Jack asked his mom in a video call. "Doing good and you look different with that smile may I ask who caught your heart?" "Jack blushes. "M mom how'd you know?" "Simple I am your mother and we mom's have a sixth sense when it comes to our children." "Mom, she's like me 'a warrior of the front lines' and has the most battle stars ever received." "Well then I think I should meet her in person." She looks away from the camera and yells. "Charles! Get tickets for flight to Pearl Harbor!" She then turns back. "See you soon and don't forget to bring your love with you!"

Enterprise looked at him nervously the moment Jack's mom hung up. "G get the guest quarters ready." He said as Enterprise stayed with a nervous look. "I just hope I don't spoil the visit." "I hope so to cause I'm not ready to see them with you and I was thinking of surprising them in the Winter!"

A few days later:
Jack, and Enterprise were at the Arrival Gate waiting for Jack's parents with a sign reading:

Colonel Charles Thompson
And Janet Thompson

Two people walked out and headed towards them as they noticed the sign. Both Enterprise and Jack did a military salute. "Welcome to Pearl Harbor Colonel." "At ease you two." He ordered making them stop as he gave Jack a hug. "Glad to see you and who's this beautiful lady?" "This beautiful lady dad is my girlfriend Enterprise." "Enterprise! As in Yorktown Class Enterprise!" "Yes that would be me and would you like us to escort you to our car." "Yes please it's been an exhausting flight and I can't wait to tell you about my son and I also brought a photo album." Jack blushes with embarrassment. "Its gonna be a long week." He thought to himself as he drove off towards the Base.

At the Base, they first helped his parents settle into the guest room before taking them to the Cafeteria where he noticed Javelin and Unicorn heading towards them. "Commander!" "What is it Javelin?" "Its Ark Royal!" Noticing Belfast, he signaled her to help his parents before returning to Javelin. "What about Ark Royal?" "Laffey and Ayanami were fighting over some food and out of nowhere Ark Royal jumps out with knight armor forcing us to run away but luckily for me and Unicorn she didn't chase us but the others!" Jack has a stern look on his face. "Commander?" "I'm gonna FBI her so Excuse me, Enterprise follow me."

In Ark Royal's room:
"Laffey this is all your fault!" Ayanami said as she glared at the sleepy destroyer. "I'm sorry but you didn't touch your food." The two Destroyers started to fight again as Ark Royal turned on a camera and said. "Yes! Show me what you're made off! Give e-!" The door was pounded so hard that Ark Royal turned around slowly as someone said. "FBI! OPEN UP!" The door breaks causing both Ayanami and Laffey to run out forgetting about the fight they were in as screams of terror was coming out of Ark Royal as her stuff was being confiscated. "No not my stuff!" Enterprise then handcuffed the Lolicon saying. "You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Outside the holding cells Enterprise asked The Commander. "Don't you think this is a little to far?" "Yeah but according to the Restraining orders that will be given to her after her time it's only going to be a month if she follows the instructions she'll be able to hit the field again and her stuff will be bugged and sent to my computer anything she takes pictures of and when I recognized that voice it reminded me from that night where we had our first conversation when she dropped a camera to take photos of 'a nocturnal creature' she was acting strange." "That's her alright but don't we have dinner with your parents tonight?" "Yeah let's go and get ready."

After dinner and escorting Enterprise to her dorm, Jack sat down and started to write on his Logbook.

Shikikan's Log (MM/DD/YYYY): Today my parents came to visit and Both me and Enterprise were very nervous about them coming here and Ark Royal was thrown into a cell due to her actions of holding people in her dorm out of their own free will and I have placed a lot of restraining orders only for a month and I also had all her cameras bugged for the foreseeable future.

After writing on his Log, he quickly changed and walked towards the garage where he had a newly built motorcycle. "I was going to do a test drive on this tomorrow but I need to think."

Enterprise meanwhile couldn't think after what Jack's mom told her about him putting himself in harm's way to protect others. "I can't believe he cared about other people's safety but not his own just like me when all I cared about protecting my friends and family against our enemies but not myself which kept on giving me a scolding from Vestal from time to time." She then got up and headed out towards her ship and merged with her rigging to do some thinking of her own and to look for a place to have a talk with him in private.