Chapter 1

Enterprise was eating a ration and hiding when she spots a maid looking at her. "Looks like I won the bet Ms. Enterprise." She said before smirking. "Fine! I'm ready to pay up Belfast." Belfast grabs the tie of Enterprise and drags her towards the maid's dorm. The silver haired Carrier sighed as she realized what was going to happen as she remembers the bet she made with the maid 3 weeks ago.

Flashback
Enterprise was pacing back and forth in her office eating her unkown number of rations when Belfast came in. "Miss Enterprise eating rations again!" "Sorry Belfast but the convoy with supplies heading for us is really late and I still haven't finished my paperwork for Azur Lane Central which is making me stress eat my rations." "Well then it's a good thing that we are recieving a new Commander but you are eating way to many rations these days and I bet that you can't go a month without rations!" This got Enterprise interested. "What's the reward if I win?" "Your reward would be a week of rations, but if you lose You are going to be a maid for a month and Prince of Wales will have to be subbing for you!" "If I chicken out Belfast would turn me into a maid right now and from what I heard was that Azur Lane Central was sending us a new Commander in about a month." "Fine I accept!" Enterprise said as she shook hands with her secretary/ maid as she hands over the keys to the ration closet in her office.

A few minutes later Enterprise emerged from behind the curtain:

Enterprise clears her throat and did a bow. "Hello my name is Enterprise and I'm the maid assigned to serve you." "Well looks like you got that part but it's time to show you how a maid works." Enterprise follows Belfast towards the library. "First of all if you are going to be serving food, you must learn to balance items on your hands and head if must." She said as Enterprise was getting piled up in books. "Now I want you to walk around this section until you keep all the books on you!" "B but that's impossible!" "It is unless you know how to balance."

Time Skip
It took Enterprise half a day to balance a lot of books on her hands as Belfast sighed. "Now that it's done it's time to go and serve everyone their lunch." Enterprise followed the maid towards the Cafeteria and when she was handed a couple of plates, Enterprise was nervous about bringing the food. "These plates are for Hornet, and Yorktown." Enterprise gulps as she walked nervously from the kitchen towards the cafeteria with food for her sister's. "Hey Enterprise did you finally got tired of being the Commander?" Enterprise ignored the voice as she turned to Yorktown who just smiled before looking at Hornet. "Have you Ever Seen 'Undercover Bosses' Hornet?" "Nope just pure Westerns and Rodeos." Enterprise then left as her siblings were now in a heated conversation. For the remainder of the day under Cafeteria duties with Belfast, Edinburg and Sheffield, Enterprise was helping to serve food and replacing any tea kettles that were empty with a hot one until it was over. "Belfast this is embarrassing for me." "Why'd you say that Enterprise?" "I overheard Hornet, Cleveland, and from a few others talking about me from behind my back and the only consolation I had was Yorktown saying something about 'Undercover Bosses'." The whole day was busy for the Carrier as she was not just busy learning how to be a maid but hiding from her friends at Eagle Union due to Embarrassment.

"It took you a while to learn Enterprise and be sure to wake up early tomorrow we've got a long day ahead of us." Enterprise was about to walk towards the Eagle Union's dorms when she realized something. "Hey Belfast could I crash with you tonight cause I don't want anyone to talk behind my back of me being a maid." "Of course and I believe I've got an extra bed for tonight." "Thank you Belfast." Belfast then guides the Carrier towards her dorm and by the time they made it halfway towards the bedroom, Enterprise crashed onto the couch and was out. "Miss Enterprise I was going to turn the couch into a bed but as you are a guest at my dorm I was gonna lend you my bed for tonight." Belfast said as she grabs a blanket and a pillow for the knocked out Carrier after laying her down gently.