Chapter 18

"So I'm going to become an aunt?" Hornet asked Enterprise as they were at a Cafe. "Yeah but its been a challenge cause I've been trying to hold back my urge to get out there and help with the patrols." Enterprise replies as she takes a sip of her tea. "It's a good thing Jack got me transferred here to help out until you're able to hit the ocean again." Enterprise rubs her belly as she smiled. "I can't wait for this 'Little Plane' to take off and for me to head back into the ocean." "Do you know if it's going to be either a boy or girl?" "My next appointment is in a couple days so maybe we'll be able to know the gender." "Would you mind if I tag along?" "I don't think Jack would mind." Just as Enterprise said those words, her husband appears. "Mind what Entonia?" "My sister asks if she could tag along." "She's more than welcome to join us!" Hornet jumped in joy as she was bout to tackle the two but was stopped by someone. "Miss Hornet control yourself someone could get hurt." "Hey Belfast didn't see you there!" "Well then I think its time for us to leave and browse every baby store we could find for supplies for the baby." Jack said as he excused both his wife and himself.

A Few Days Later:
"Entonia Thompson!" The Doctor called the Carrier as she along with Jack, and Hornet went inside. Enterprise then sat onto the the bed. The Doctor then checked on the baby physically before turning on the ultrasound. "Let's see if the baby has a heartbeat." She said as she turns on the speakers in the room which caused Enterprise to smile as tears of joy came out. "Jack our 'little plane's' hearts beating like an engine!" "I know Enty, I hear it to!" The Doctor lets them savor the sounds before asking them a question. "Would you like to know the gender?" Without a second thought, the future parents said. "Yes!" "It's a Girl! And she's healthy by the looks of it."

A few minutes later after the thanks, and getting the ultrasound photos, Jack, Enterprise, and Hornet were starting to discuss names for the unborn child before arriving at Base. As Enterprise and Hornet walked towards the food stalls thanks to Enterprise's cravings, Jack made his way to his sister's office. "So how'd the Ultrasound go?" She asks as Belfast poured tea onto a couple of cups. "It was so heartwarming because not only Enterprise, Hornet and myself got to hear the heartbeats, we've found out the gender of our child." "What is it please tell me!" '"Not until the Baby Shower in a months sis." "Alright then surprise me." The two then laughed as they drank their tea.

"Whoa! Sister are you sure you could finish all that?" Hornet asks her sister who had an overflowing plate! "Most likely and this is one downside to being pregnant cause I can't stop craving for anything just last week if you haven't realized, I kept him up all night until I was satisfied." "So that's why he looked drowsy and with a huge mug on his hands the day I arrived and he was part of the welcoming committee." Enterprise gave out a guilty smile just before she was about to take a bite out of her food, she felt something that made her drop the fork! "Sis is there something wrong?" "I don't know cause the moment I was about to take another bite, I felt something hit me but it's strange cause it felt more like from the inside." The Pregnant Carrier then placed a hand onto her belly moments before she felt another hit! "There it goes again but this time onto my hand!" "My my niece or nephew's kicking!" Hornet yelled out as everyone turned to see what was happening. "'I'm sorry but my sister always gets like this when excited." Enterprise said to everyone as she apologizes for Hornet's reaction before they turned around and back to what they were doing.

Timeskip:
Cuddled together in bed with their hands on the Carrier's belly, both Enterprise and Jack talked about their day after the appointment. "So Hornet caused a scene?" He asked. "Yeah it's how she is cause you know how energetic she is." The two thdn continue to rub the belly as Jack then speaks up. "I had a call from Samuel and he said that one of the Carriers is being brought over here after receiving a message." "A message from who?" "He never specified so let's just wait and see who it was." Enterprise turns around to face her husband as her belly lands on him. "I just hope it isn't who I think it is." The baby kicks causing her parents to give her attention. "Looks like she can't wait to see who it was also!" Jack saidnas he rubs the belly. "Easy there my little plane, mommy and daddy needs their sleep." Enterprise then kisses her hand and then places it on her belly before the baby kicked on more time and relaxed."