Chapter 17

A Few Months Later:

Enterprise, and Belfast were a mile from port when, The Carrier started to feel sick and got onto her knees as she threw up the contents in her stomach. "Enterprise have you been eating Rations again?" The Maid said as she held Enterprise's hair as she continued throwing out the contents for a minute more before calming down. "I haven't had any rations which I only reserved for hiking trips or for emergencies." "That's good but how are you feeling?" "I think that I'm just seasick Belfast." "I think we should take you to Medical and have them give you a check up." "But I had my check up a week before the Wedding!" "What if there's something wrong with you cause it unusual for us ships to get Seasick?" "I suppose getting another check up wouldn't hurt."

After getting some testing done, Enterprise was at the Doctor's office with Belfast as she read the results. "Mrs. Thompson the results have been tested positive." "So it means that I'm suffering from Sea Sickness?" "No to put it to your terms, you've got a 'Plane In The Hangar'!"  Enterprise was shocked at the news and Belfast said the thanks as she grabbed the results from the Doctor and Enterprise before they left.

The two found Jack eating something that caught Enterprise's attention making her snap out of here shock and grabbing the plate out of her husband's hands! "Entonia, is there something wrong with you cause you could've asked for me to get you the same plate?" Enterprise looks up from the  plate with Chili Cheese dripping from her face. "I'm sorry but I I'm I mean that we." Enterprise stutters as Belfast begins to speak after handing the Carrier a handkerchief from one of her infinite pockets. "I've got the results right here Circuit Commander." She hands him the results. He looks up at his wife with a smile saying. "So we're going to be?" "Yes Jack as the Doctor said 'I've Got A Plane In The Hangar'." "No wonder you've been acting strange recently cause apparently, I heard that you've been ordering French Fries, Nachos with lots and lots of Chili Cheese along with Chinese and Teriyaki food with lots and lots of Soy Sauce on the Rice!" "How'd you know?" "Belfast." Belfast sighed as she begins to reply. "Its just that you slide the food I gave you back to me before rushing of to the Lavatories and coming out onto the line and ordering either one of those foods he's mentioned." "So what now?" Enterprise asks. "I believe that I must put you on leave." "ON LEAVE ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHAT OF THE ENEMY ATTACKS THE BASE?" "Entonia calm down please." "BE CALM HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IF YOU SIDELINE ME?" "Easy Enty, Try To Fight The Urge To Fight." "AND HOW IS IT GOING TO HELP PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE?" "That baby inside you is not just one of them Enterprise, it's the most important of them all." Jack grabs her hand to calm the Carrier. "What do you mean?" "What would happen to you if you lose it during battle?" "I don't know I never experienced this." "Let's go to my parents and you could have a talk with her." "Why?" "My mom had that experience and it's best if we go to her but don't make her know that she's now a Grandmother." "Alright." She sighed as Jack gave the results to the maid. "Just follow my lead."

A short drive later Jack and Enterprise both arrived at his parent's house where they saw his mom plucking some leaves from a tree. "Jack! Entonia! What a surprise!" She said as she lets the two inside as she went to the kitchen to turn on the pot of water as she puts the leaves in them as she got a few cups. "The Lemon Tea will be ready in a couple of minutes so tell me what's the reason why you came here today which is unusual cause you always visit us in the weekends?" Jack cleared his throat as he held Enterprise's hand. "Well mom, Entonia and I have decided that it was time to become parents." Why'd you came here to tell me that?" "Its just that I've told her that if it were to happen she must be put on leave." "I agree Jack." They heard a tree snap and a yell. "Could you please help your dad I believe that I'm going to have a private talk with your wife." Jack stood up and left after giving his wife a look to which Enterprise understood.

"Dad! If you're trying to trim branches off the tree, I suggest that you shouldn't do it alone." Jack said as he fixed the ladder for his dad to climb back onto the branch holding a carabiner. "Well then I'll hold the ladder in place and I'll pass you the tools to help with the trimming."

"So you're saying that Jack and Johanna would've had a younger sibling if you didn't charged at the Bank Robbers?" Entonia asks Janet as she took a sip of her tea which calmed her nausea. "Yes and Charles was so angry at me because I shouldn't have done it but was glad that I survived but the cost was that I couldn't have any more children, and if you charge into battle with a baby in you, mostly if it's your first, you wont be able to  imagine the cost of losing it cause it affected me emotionally." Enterprise notices Jack and his dad enter the house and she stood up. "Thanks for the advice Mrs. Thompson, I'll make sure nothing happens to 'The Little Plane In The Hangar'." Jack's parents were confused as Jack mentally face palms himself while Enterprise touched her stomach. "I knew it!" Janet said to break the silence as Johanna arrived. "Knew what mom?" "When Entonia drank her tea, she felt a little relieved as she rubbed her belly!" "When's the Baby Shower? "When's the Due Date? Can I be the first to babysit?" Johanna once again went to the rescue of her brother and wife as she pushed them out the door. "Mom it's a little early for questions like that and if they found out about it today, let them calm down." "As you wish Jo."