Chapter 14

Jack's combined fleet were in the water consisting of: Enterprise, Bluegill, Essex, CasaBlanca, Bremerton, Belfast, Dace, Cleveland, Denver, Marblehead, Ayanami, Laffey, Javelin, Z23, I58, Admiral Hipper, Prinz Eugen, Zuikaku, Takao, Atago, Kaga and Hood while Jack and half of his men were airborne along with the planes coming from the Carriers when the Submarines sighted a Siren. "Commander! There's a Siren nearby and its not good she's operating underwater!" "Thanks Dace!" Jack turns to his men and said. "Get your AntiSubmarine Weapons Hot!" "Roger that!" "Girls target is a Siren Submarine so protect the Carriers and target that Siren!" The ships nodded as Enterprise looked the other Carriers ordering them to follow her lead as planes flew out of her rig moments before hopping on themand adding more for protection and Prinz Eugen along with Admiral Hipper took to the skies as they launched torpedoes at the water.

Time Skip:
The battle was over and the fleet returned to base as they received reports that the Siren fleet has been crippled and estimated their return within less than a decade.

Jack was in a Bar doing some Billiards when Northern Parliament's Commander Alexi Ivanov came to him. "Thanks for taking responsibility for what happened a few days ago and with half of the ships you brought we've managed to make an entrance to the ocean." "Your welcome but this is everyone's fight and thanks to our combined efforts with our best ships, we've managed to stop them for now but we must stay vigilant." "I agree more anyway let's get ourselves a drink and don't worry its on me." Kommander Ivanov said to Jack who noticed a Drunk Enterprise. "Thanks for the offer but I've got a Carrier to take care of for now maybe another time?." He apologized as he went to his girlfriend and took her to his B-2 to rest as Kommander Ivanov accepted the apology.