Chapter 4

Jack woke up at 6 AM to do his morning routine before heading up to his office when he bumped into Belfast. "Hey Belfast, I chose Enterprise to be my secretary and since you assigned her to me I'd like her to do her maid's duties on things I might forget that way her work will be balanced." "I see she's been struggling with two people already this week and with her duties she's bound to get exhausted and your suggestion should give her at least a rest from the others and it would be beneficial if you'd write something  and we sign it so that she could be at peace at not going back and forth between the others but mainly the two." "I'll get right on it and has Enterprise brought up my breakfast?" "She's one her way as we speak." "Thank you and before I go I'll call you in when I'm finished with the message." Jack then heads toward his office where a Carrier was waiting. "Here's your breakfast Commander." "Thank you Enterprise and would you mind organizing the paperwork."  "Sure would and do you need anything else before I start?" "No not at the moment."

For the next hour, Jack was writing down a written order for Enterprise to carry around when he heard an Explosion. "C'mon Enterprise it must be those Sirens that are still hanging around." "Right." They then ran out of the office and looked at a plume of smoke and a parachute causing them to run towards the scene where they see a scarlet haired girl crying. "What! Not my ship again!" The person on the parachute landed a few feet from the crying Shipgirl who was being consoled by others. The person then unlatched his parachute and walked towards her. "I'm sorry about your ship but I couldn't control my plane." The Shipgirl looked at him angrily. "I'll make you an example for others of what happens when you wreck my ship!" The person starts to run as the girl chased after him in rage." Enterprise looked at the Commander and asked. "What happened to that guy?" "Oh my Squadron's Second in Command Samuel Grayson? Well we need to get that Black Box from that wreckage and I want the name of that Scarlet haired shipgirl." "He's gonna have a bad time with San Diego cause it seems that she's a destruction magnet." "A destruction magnet?" "She's basically the first ship to get totalled before getting her Rig up in action." "Well then organize a lunch meeting with her and I'll try to figure out why she's always the first to be heavily damaged." Enterprise was about to run as Hornet arrives with a laundry basket. "After you do what the Commander told you would you mind washing these for me?" She was about to drop the basket onto Enterprise's hands when Jack flipped it causing the laundry basket to dump its contents on her. "Hornet I heard that you and one other had been abusing Enterprise's status so please do your own laundry cause even if she's temporary a maid, I want her on high alert as not only a Secretary or a personal maid but as a front line and no one really likes it when the commanding officer at the front lines isn't in the best shape to perform well in battle let's go and find Belfast cause we've got a paper to sign and to post it on the main bulletin board." The two then left an unamused Hornet picking up her dropped laundry.

After getting Belfast to sign the paper, Jack then placed it on the main bulletin board before taking a shortcut through the Eagle Union dorms where he found an unamused Cleveland on his way to the Cafeteria. "Where is she? She's supposed to clean up my room like I told her so!" He stopped and looked at her. "I'm sorry about it but Belfast and I ordered everyone to stop pressuring Enterprise since she's getting fatigue and I personally don't want 'The Grey Ghost' to pass out during a possible battle." "Fine but what happens if I make her do it?" "I'll ask Belfast for a fitting punishment for you."

That night after agreeing to talk with San Diego and his Squadron's 2nd in Co. Along with talking to a few people who were getting Enterprise a lot of fatigue he sat down and grabbed his Log Book and began to write.

Shikikan's Log (MM/DD/YYYY):
Today was really crazy and I had to get one of my men and the Shipgirl San Diego to be on peaceful terms until my men finished analyzing the Blackbox from Samuel Grayson's plane which will determine the outcome and both Cleveland and Hornet have been talked to even though I kind of felt like I was being rude to them but they've been getting on Enterprise's nerves to which Belfast and I noticed it before we finally got everything inorder for everyone to stop abusing her temporary status of a maid due to a bet she made with her a while before I arrived at the base with my men. I currently have an easy time since I'm slowly adjusting to the time zone but with my Secretary/Maid by my side I might be able to handle this new posting better and I feel like I have something with her but I might have to start hanging around with her on a friendly basis first to find out.

Jack then doze off into sleep as Enterprise arrived to see if he needed anything but she felt her heart stopped as she saw him asleep on the the couch. "I just can't imagine how much I want to tell him how much I love him since the day we bumped into eachother according to Belfast when she saw my face and reaction to our first encounter." Enterprise thought to herself as she slowly grabbed the Commander and slowly moved him to a couch before she fixed a pillow under his head and placed a blanket on him. "I hope he feels the same way about me." She thought to herself as she slowly walked out of his Dorm and locks it before leaving back to her Dorm.