Chapter 16: Peach's Quest

"Where did they go?" Zelda asks.

"No idea. It won't be Bowser's castle, since it got destroyed... So maybe Hyrule?" I say.

Zelda shakes her head.

"Ganodorf wouldn't go there," she says.

"Subspace?" I suggest, remembering it from Brawl.

"It blew up, remember?" Samus says.

"Oh yeah," I said.

Then we get interrupted, as everything goes dark. A massive spaceship has just passed over our heads.

"So, I guess they must be in there then," Zelda says.

"But how do we get up there?" I ask.

"I'll use my plasma wire. Hold on tight!" Samus says.

A long, sparkling string of gold thread-like plasma ties itself around a bit of ladder on the spaceship, and we hold on tight to Samus as we get pulled upwards.

"We made it!" I say.

Then Samus shoves us aside. Some ROB's are moving across, they're probably guards. We come out from hiding when they dissapear from view.

"Thanks, Samus," Zelda says.

"This is definitely the place where Kirby and Link must be," Samus says.

"Yes," I say.

"Come on, I think it's this way," Samus says.

We follow her as he leads us around the spaceship. Samus is great and finding her way around places, mainly because she's been to a lot.

She leads us into an open room with two cages. Kirby is inside one, and Link is inside the other. We hurry over to release them.

"This seems to easy," I tell them.

And it was. They are grabbed from behind by two Primids and put in two cages. Monsters surrond me from all sides. I have no escape.

Then I decide to use my whirlwind powers. I raise my hand and the ROB's and Primids all get thrown to the sides. Samus, Zelda, Link and Kirby are all watching me, amazed. I let them out of their cages.

"Wow Peach!" Link says.

"That was amazing!" Zelda says.

"Where did you learn that?" Samus asks.

"That's my power. You four all have special powers. Link is the hero of time, Zelda has magic powers and can transform into Sheik, Kirby is a Star warrior with a magic flying star, and you, Samus, are a bounty hunter from the future with all kinds of powerful lasers and guns. You all have a power, something that makes you strong. I don't. I'm just a weak, stupid Princess who constantly gets kidnapped. Well not any more! My power has emerged from deep inside me, and I am ready to show you all what I can really do. It is time, time for me to take control, time for me to be the hero. And I'm ready,"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Did you all enjoy the chapter! Today is my year of Wattpad! I can't believe that it's been a whole year since I started! I've really enjoyed this year! So let's hope that the future will be just as great!

This story is one of three "proper stories" I'm writing at the moment. But I've also started to write another book "Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament" Please check it out and tell me what you think!

❄Princess Blizzard❄