Chapter 17: A hero's return

I've just saved Link and Kirby. Zelda, Samus and I are on our way back to the Mushroom Kingdom now, which thankfully isn't far.

Then suddenly it comes into view.

My Kingdom.

Then Daisy, Rosalina, Toadlia and Lavender come out to meet us.

"Hi Peach!"

"How did you do all of that?"

"You're amazing!"

Wow, finally getting that hero's recognition.

"I knew I had a secret power all along. I feel stronger now. I can take anything that comes my way. Don't worry about me," I said to them.

If only that were true. Once again, I feel scared as Bowser join them.

"Hi, Peach!" He says.

I ignore him.

"Come on, let's go," I tell them.

"Wait! Peach, goodbye!"

I hear Zelda, Samus and the rest of the Smash characters call out something to me. I spin around suddenly.

"Smash Bros 15 has been made. We're going back to our worlds now. The portals are closing. We need to be quick," Zelda says.

In Smash Bros., whenever one world needs help portals appear in our worlds, leading us to the chosen world. But not everyone always goes through the portal. You must be chosen to enter the portals. Otherwise, a forcefield will block you from entering. Daisy has experienced that a number of times now.

Anyway, when our work is done in that world, a portal will open up in that world, leading us back. But if you are not quick enough, you will be stuck in the portal forever with no escape, for you are no longer "chosen".
That's what happened to Lucas,I think. Mewtwo almost had that happen to them as well, but being the most powerful Pokemon, it just managed to get back through the portal, even if a bit late. That's why Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl.

Sometimes I like to think Mario is stuck in one of those worlds somewhere.

"Bye. See you soon," I say to them.

"See ya!" Zelda says, walking through the dark purple portal which has appeared in the Mushroom Kingdom.

As the last Smash character walks through the portal, it closes. It will remain closed until Smash Bros. 16. Then it will open up again, and a new mission will begin.

But, until then, I'm on my own.

I'm going to miss Zelda and Samus. We made a great team.

But anyway, I still have Toadlia, Lavender, Daisy, Yoshi and Rosalina by my side, so it isn't that bad.

"Where have you been, Princess? Your poor people have been looking all over for you! They've been really worried!"

Pauline comes into view.

"Go away," I tell her.

"Aw, you going to use that "power" of yours on me now?" She asks.

She bugs me so much.

"Please leave," I tell her angrily.

"Oh, there's no need to be mean now!" She says.

That's it. I cannot take her any longer.

I use my power to trap her in a whirlwind and blow her far away. She screams, then laughs.

"And you Toads really want a Princess like this?" She laughs.

Ugh. She is so annoying.

"Peach! That was so cool!" Toadlia says.

I sigh. It wasn't really what I should have done.

"What is it, Peach?" Lavender asks.

"Oh, nothing," I say quickly.

I want to visit Dr. Toadley. But then, I also want to open that safe. I decide to head back to my castle.

"I'm going to my castle. You want to come?" I ask the others.

"Sure!" Toadlia and Lavender say.

"Sorry, I can't. My Lumas need me," Rosalina says.

"I can't come either. Sorry, Peach," Daisy says.

"Oh, that's alright," I tell them.

I need to open that safe. I need those secrets to be revealed. And I need it now.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Did you enjoy the chapter? Sorry for not updating in a while, I'm quite  slow at writing chapters! Anyway, I hope it was a good one!
❄Blizzard❄