Chapter 25: The secrets come out

I stare at my castle. I just need to go in, and the one who I've been waiting for will be inside.

I wonder who it is...

I walk slowly towards the castle.

"Come on, Peach! Aren't you excited!" Lavender says.

She is running towards my castle as quickly as she can. She is clearly desperate to find out who is waiting there...

Toadlia immediately understands me, as she usually does.

"So... You're thinking about what will happen there, right?" She says.

"Yes," I tell her.

"Well, we won't get anything done hanging around here. Remember what Blizzard said!" Toadlia says.

"Ok," I say.

I run towards the castle with Lavender. I guess that it doesn't really matter what happens.

Soon, we reach the castle. We enter, and I immediately know which room to look in.

The room with the safe in.

We head towards it, and soon I am standing outside the door. I can hear something inside. I've definitely got the right place.

I wait for a second, the open the door.

And I would never have guessed who was waiting for me inside.

We all gasp in surprise.

"Bowser? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Wait... What if...," Toadlia says.

"Yes, Peach. It is what you think. I am Mario's brother," Bowser says.

"But... How?" Rosalina says. She's just as surprised as the rest of us.

"Yeah... I'd quite like things to be explained to me too," Lavender says.

"Fine...," he says.

"Long ago, before the Star exploded, things were completely normal. I was even human then...," he starts.

"What?!?" Toadlia says.

"Yes, that's right. But, that Star died, and the dark power was given to me. I was very young then... I transformed into what I look like now, and I suddenly felt this dislike for Mario and Luigi which I could not control. So, I ran away from the Mushroom Kingdom, and found myself in the Koopa Kingdom. The king of koopas then adopted me... At that time I did not know why, but now I know. It was to get hold of my dark power," Bowser says.

This Story is really unbelievable. I would never have guessed this. I listen carefully to the rest of the story.

"Anyway, when the king of koopas died, I was made king of koopas. I did not know what to do... So I went to find you, Peach. Somehow I thought you would know... It was because I sensed the power of Air in you, and I knew about my own power of Fire, of course," he says.

"Wait! You have the power of Fire?" Rosalina asks.

"Yes," he says.

"Were you the one who sent me the Flame Orb, then?" I ask.

"Yes. I have know about your quest to rescue Mario all along," he says.

"But... If you're the one who Dr. Toadley was talking about... That means that you know how to save me?" I ask.

"Yes. You need to head to the Shadow Temple as soon as possible," he says.

"And what about the safe in this room?" Lavender asks.

"That safe was put there by me. It never had anything in it... I only put it there to see when your powers would emerge. I can see that they have now," he says.

"So... Nobody knew about all this?" Toadlia asks.

"Well... There was one person who knew...," Bowser says.

Before I can open my mouth to ask who, someone walks in the room.

"And that is me," a voice says.

It is Daisy. This is getting even more amazing!

"Daisy! You knew about this?" I ask, amazed.

"Yes. That was why I kept telling you what I did... Always telling you to give him another chance... I was trying to make sure that you would rescue Mario before it is too late... And it looks like we're running out of time. So here. It is time that you learnt my final secret," Daisy says.

She then takes a small Raindrop necklace which is around her neck. The blue Raindrop on it is glowing.

"The Raindrop Amulet!" Rosalina says.

"Wait... You have the power of Water?" I ask.

Daisy nods.

"I went into the Lake Temple ages ago to find it... I've been keeping it hidden ever since I was little," Daisy says.

"I only have one question left, I guess. Princess, will you forgive me?" Bowser says.

I think for a while. Should I forgive him? I think of this Story, and then think of the past...

Then I make up my mind.

"No! Never!" I scream.

"I really couldn't control my powers...," he says.

"Well, you should have tried harder, then!" I shout.

Rosalina tries to calm me down, but I don't. I run outside the castle. Toadlia and Lavender follow me.

Then I am shocked at what I see.

Dark Peach is there, and so are all the Goombas, Koopas and more. All the bad guys from all the game series are there, and they cover all the land for as far as I can see. And Dark Peach is leading them all.

I guess these must be those "dark forces".

She starts attacking the Mushroom Kingdom, and it is quickly destroyed. We do not have any defences, and she is destroying everything in her path.

"What.. Happened...," Lavender starts.

Then Dark Peach commands some Goombas to attack Lavender, and they throw her backwards. She lands with a crash.

"Lavender!" I cry.

"Ready to give up yet?"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
Well, the main secrets are finally out! But this Story isn't over yet! So enjoy the little of it left :-)
Please comment and say what you thought of this chapter! This was the hardest one to write so far!
❄Blizzard❄