Bonus Chapter

Hello! I'm back!

So pinkandpeachy allowed me to have an extra chapters at the end of this story like the one at the end of Mushroom High. So here they are!

I'll start off with some facts!

1. The Flame Orb is named after the item from Pokémon.

2. This story has more reads than any of my other stories (11.9K at the moment!). Thanks so much everyone!

3. It's taken me a very long time to write this story.

4. There won't be a sequel. I've decided to start new books instead.

5. I was originally going to have Samus and Zelda stay in the Mushroom Kingdom and join Peach's group, but decided not to as I wanted to make this a Mario story, not a Super Smash Bros. one.

6. I was also thinking about Rosalina having the water power, but I thought that it made more sense for Daisy to have it.

7. I was originally going to include Starlow instead of Lavender.

I've decided to start another Mario book. As I've written stories about both Peach and Daisy, this one will be about Rosalina!

That's all for this story. If you liked it, please check out the book I'm currently working on, Shadow Kirby and the Blade of Light.

Finally, thank you to everyone who read/voted/commented on this story!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

🌟Blizzard🌟