ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ|ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ

-Stefan-

1506 words

"Damon?" I yelled walking into the Salvatores house.
Damon and Stefan took me in under the wing after a terrible accident with my family. I've been living with them and trying to control my vampire urges for about a year now. "In here." Damon said. His voice sounded like it was coming from the living room; I walked into the living room to find Damon drinking his Bourbon, Classic Damon. "Enjoying your bourbon?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Ew stop doing that." Damon said said in a annoyed tone. "I assume you're looking for Stefan." "Ya, he said he needed to ask me something.." for the longest time I've had a crush on Stefan. I just have been waiting for the right time to ask him how he felt about me, Although he does seem interested in Elena..
"Stefan is up in his room." Damon said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Okay thanks!" I said grabbing the cup of Bourbon out of Damon's hand and drinking the last bit of of it. "Really-" Damon said glaring at me."You might want to refill that." I said winking at Damon and walking away to Stefan's room.

****

"Stefan?" I knocked on the door. Stefan opened the door and gave me a cute little smile. "Hey Y/N." "Hey Stefan." I gave him a little smile back. "So.. are you going to let me in or are you just going to stand there?" I said giving him a confused look. "Oh ya! Sorry.. don't mind the mess.." Stefan let out a little chuckle. "It's all right it could be worse, so what did you wanna ask me?" I said sitting on Stefan's bed. "Oh right.. this is a kind of weird question.." Stefan said hesitantly " it's all right Stefan you can ask me anything." I said standing back up in front of Stefan. "Umm.. okay, so there's this girl.." Stefan said looking down at his feet. "Go on?"
" so there's this girl and I really like her.." Girl? There's a girl he likes her. Well there goes my chance of telling Stefan how I feel. "And I don't know how to tell her." Stefan finished "oh alright, well just do it in a romantic gesture like bring her flowers and just get straight to the point and ask her. Well that's at least how I would want to be asked out." I said twiddling my thumbs. "Oh- okay! thank you." Stefan said looking forward to face me. "I'll be back in an hour can you meet me at a park?" Stefan said "Weird... But okay" I said padding Stefan on the shoulder before leaving.

****
-1 hour later-
————————————
S- Stefan
Y- you
————————————
Y- okay stefan I'm here, where are you?

S- just look for this big Oak tree. I'll be there underneath it

Y- okay- what's going on?

S- you'll see when you get here :)

————————————
(just to be clear that was text message dialogue)

I walked around the park for a little bit until I found the big oak tree and Stefan standing there with something in his hand but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I walked closer to see that The thing in his hands were flowers. Flowers? Why flowers? "Hey Y/N." Stefan said with that cute smile on his face again- "Hey Stefan.. why are you holding flowers?" Then my mind flashback to the conversation we had earlier today when we were talking about the girl.. and he asked me how do you should ask the girl out. I told him to do a romantic gesture and give the girl flowers. That's at least how I wanted to be asked. the girl.. Was he talking about me?!?! "Y/N are you really that clueless?" Stefan said raising one of his eyebrows. "Stefan.." I said looking up at him and my eyes begin to water. "Wait- Y/N before you say anything.. I wanted to ask you a question..I don't know if you might've noticed but I've had this feeling in my Chest whenever I look at you.. it's like everyone else in the world is gone and all my attention is focused on you, it's like you're the only girl in the world.." Stefan said putting The flowers in his left hand and taking the other hand and grabbing your hand in his. "Stefan.." you smiled at him "Y/N.. will you give me a chance and go out with me?" Stefan said looking innocently at you. "of course Stefan, you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that!" You said smiling and you reached in for a hug.