ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ|ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ

This story is going to be a bit different from what I normally post. Basically you and Stefan- YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS; enjoy!
———————————————————
⚠️Bad words⚠️
⚠️Fluff⚠️
⚠️Toxic relationship⚠️
⚠️🥴Freaky Stefan🥴⚠️
⚠️Dom!reader⚠️
———————————————————

3rd person POV

"I can't keep doing this Damon. We aren't right for each other." Y/N cried. Damon and Y/N always have had a toxic relationship. Always fighting- Makeup sex- more fighting and it was always over the little things. There was always something broken, it doesn't matter if it was mentally or physically or it could be a random object. Something always ended up broken, in this particular case Y/N was broken; Pretty bad.
"Y/N- Oh my god, you're literally so stupid! UGH!" Damon slapped Y/N to the ground. Stefan came barging in door like the FBI. "What the hell is going on?!" Stefan rushed to Y/N side. "You're useless get out of my face." Damon spat. Literally he spat on Y/N. "Come on Y/N, Damon is the useless one here." Stefan pulled you up and took your arm around his shoulder. "Thanks you stef, you really didn't have to save me I was handling it."
Y/N chuckled lightly, it was barely even a chuckle. "Really? It didn't look it-" Stefan sneered. "You know what I just realized.." Y/N spoke. "Hm?" Stefan replied taking Y/N to the passenger side of his car. "always save me.. it's kinda like- this is gonna sound really cheesy but, it's almost like you're the night and shining armor and I'm the princess in needing of saving.." Y/N giggled. Stefan took a minute to process whatever the fuck just happened- but smiled. "Wow- okay I never thought of it like that.." Stefan turned to look at Y/N and admired her beautiful eyes, and how pretty they would sparkle in the sun or how beautiful her hair looked when it was messy or in a bun. Overall Stefan thought Y/N was gorgeous and couldn't stop thinking about her. "Stefan?" Y/N snapped her fingers. "Sorry, was I staring.." Stefan scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah." Y/N giggled. "Oh I'm so-" "No need to apologize Stefan." Y/N cut of Stefan. "Let's just get you home." Stefan turned on the car and began to drive away to Y/N's house.

****

*Y/N POV*

"Do you need help?" Stefan asked worryingly(is that a word🤔). "I'm not hopeless, Stef." I told Stefan. "Right sorry..." Stefan blushed, I giggled. "Thanks for driving me, stefan." I smiled looking down at my shoes. "Anytime, baby." Stefan realized what he had called me and panicked. "Oh- I- I'm- sor-" Stefan blushed a tomato red. "It's okay, I enjoyed it." I comforted. "I'll see you tomorrow Stefan." I turned around to see Stefan smiling like a dork. "Bye Stefan." I turned around walking to the steps to the front door but I got pulled away by Stefan. "Y/N.. I can stop thinking about you." Stefan confessed. We locked eye. "I can't stop thinking about how much I want you.." Stefan whispered in my ear. "I can stop thinking about how amazing you could look bouncing up and..down...on my cock." Stefan tucked a peace of hair behind my ear. I was in complete shock at this point- all I could do was hope he didn't realize how wet I was getting from his words. I pressed my legs together trying to release some of the pressure I was feeling in my core. "I know you would love to feel me.. inside of you, Destroying your insides. Feeling me cum in you." Stefans knee moved between my thighs, I bit my lip so hard trying not to show anything. "Wouldn't you love to have me choke you, huh slut?" Stefan said smirking. I couldn't take it anymore.. I'm giving in. "Stefan." I moaned quietly. "Please.." I cried out. "Please what?" Stefan cupped my pussy. "I need you... now." I confessed. "Anything for you, baby." Using his vampire speed we rushed inside to my bedroom. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this with you." Stefan grinned. "Stop talking so much." I huffed. "Yes ma'am." Stefan collided his lips with mine; his hands landed on my waist and my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer if that was even possible. Stefan pulled away, I whimpered at the loss of contact. "Calm down." Stefan rolled his eyes and took of his shirt.. man did he looked so amazing without a shirt- I would definitely look better without pants tho..
"Could you take you clothes off any slower." I groaned. "I could-" "oh shut up." I cut Stefan off and pushed him on the bed so I was now on top of him. "That was hot-" Stefan grinned. "Oh trust me there's going to be a lot more." I winked; Stefan blushed. I grabbed the trim of my shirt and ripped it off. "God damn." Stefan muttered. He ran his fingers down my stomach and snaked them around my back to unclasp my bra. I slowly let the straps fall down my shoulders. "This is literal torture!" Stefan groaned. I smirked and threw my bra across the room. I leaned down to kiss Stefan again; my hands found there way to his hair and pulled on the tips. He moaned into the kiss so that was my cue to grind against him. I bit his bottom lip so he could let me in. He denied so I pulled his hair harder and that's when he moaned so I slipped my tongue in his mouth; still grinding on him. His hands found there way to my boobs and massaged them with his thumb pads. This continued for about 3 minutes until I pulled away. "HEYYYY!" Stefan pouted "Sorry, handsome. Maybe later we could finish this I have to go to Bonnies." I hopped off Stefan and grabbed my bra of the floor. "Hmph." Stefan crossed his arms. I giggled and slipped on my shirt. "I'm still horny." Stefan mumbled. "You have hands right?" I looked at Stefan. "Yeah?" He replied. "So just use them." I winked.
———————————————————

DUDE THIS TOOK ME 2 DAY TO COMPLETE BC OF FUCKING SCHOOL- 😪 I hate school smh

Hope u enjoyed!

Luv ya
-Maddy