ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ᴛʀᴇɴᴅꜱ | ᴋᴀɪ

I know this tiktok trend is a OLD OLD one- but i read a story about this and i wanted to remake it with the trend:) oh and i had writers block, i didn't want to be posting preferences all the time.
Also one more thing thank you for 7k reads it's amazing that we're growing so fast!

—————————————————

The whole day has been nothing but boring, Kai is to busy with magic to actually pay attention to me- i could act like a normal girlfriend and go ask him to spend more time with me.. but i rather do it this way.

Third person POV

Y/N got up from her seat and walked over to where her boyfriend was sitting. "Babe?"
Y/N wrapped her arms around Kai's waist. "What?" Kai grunted, "Can you pay attention to me."
Y/N kissed Kai's neck. "I'm busy." He scooted out of Y/Ns reach.
you will soon. Y/N thought to her self. "Fine be difficult." Y/N rolled her eyes. "What?" Kai turned his head. "Nothing, babe." Y/N walked to her room.

Y/N huffed and dropped into her hanging chair, "How should i get his attention.." Y/N thought for a minute, but gave up in a few minutes. "I'll just go on tiktok."
Y/N pulled out her phone and began to scroll through tiktok. Until she saw this one tiktok..

"drop your towel in front of your man"

"Oh this is perfect!" Y/N mumbled. She got up from
her seat and started her shower.

-10 minutes later-
alright let's see if he wants to ignore me now! Y/N grabbed her towel and rapped it around herself. "Let's add some makeup.." Y/N sat down on her tiny fuzzy stool, and grabbed her dark eyeshadow pallet. "little bit of this.." She dipped the makeup brush in the dark red.

-5 minutes later-
i think that's good enough, don't want to go ALL out. Y/N stood up and quickly checked her self out in the mirror.

"Babe?!" Y/N shouted from the bedroom. "Yes?" Kai yelled back from the living room. Y/N smiled and walked down the hallway to the living room. "Kai.." Y/N said hugging his neck. "yes, princess?" Kai laid his head back so he was staring at Y/N. "Hi," She smiled and leaned down to capture his lips on hers. Kai sighed into the kiss, "Come here." Kai lifted his head and padded his lap. Y/N walked around the couch to meet a very confused guy. "What? Why are you looking at me like that..?"Y/N giggled. "Why are you in a towel?" Kai looked Y/N up and down.
now is the time Y/N..
All of the sudden Y/N dropped the towel. "WOAH-" Kai's jaw literally dropped to the floor. Y/N giggled, "What?" She put her hands on her hips. "Why are you doing this to me.." Kai groaned throwing his head back.
—————————————————
Let me know if you want a part 2 but with action;)

Thank you for 7k reads👐😽

Much love
-maddy👺🦶