ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ|ᴇɴᴢᴏ~ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

This is part 2 enjoy!!
———————————————————
⚠️Fluff⚠️
⚠️bad language⚠️

"Alright love! You can take off your blind fold." Enzo said excitedly. I took off the blind fold and gasped because what I saw- was absolutely breathtaking- "Holy Shit.." I muttered

"Do you like it?" Enzo asked

"Do you like it?" Enzo asked. "Baby! I love it!" I squealed. "Good, I was nervous I didn't think you would-" I interrupted Enzo by smashing my lips against his. "Of course I love it Enzo." I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "Y/N." Enzo grinned. "Why are you smiling!" I giggled "I love you." Enzo spoke. I didn't think he would ever say it.. "Enzo.." At this point I was on the verge of crying. "Enzo I love you too." I sniffed. Enzo kissed me passionately; his soft, warm, pink lips against mine. "I'm sorry I didn't say it sooner." Enzo sighed. "It's okay Enzo, you don't have to apologize." I comforted. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Let's just go watch a movie on the computer I brought." Enzo shared.
We got into the van, and snuggled close to each other. Enzo was practically holding me, he was the sweetest guy and I loved him so much. I just needed him to know..I have the perfect plan. I pulled away from Enzo, So I could straddle him. "What are you doing love?" Enzo questioned. "Showing you how much I love you." I replied. "What do you have in mind?" Enzo questioned once again. "You ask a lot of questions." Before Enzo could say anything more I smashed my lips to his lips and kissed him with passion, and began to grind my hips back-and-forth against his rising erection. His hands were on my face but slowly moved to my hips and moved for me. He let out a moan, so I took this opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth, Enzo pulled away. "Are you sure you want to do this love?" Enzo asked. Enzo knew I was a Virgin, but I was ready and I wanted to do it with someone I loved. "Yes I'm sure baby, I love you and I want to prove it." I confirmed. Enzo pulled me closer so he could kiss me again, I went right back to grinding my hips against him.