ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ |ɴᴏʀᴀ

Nora is awoken by this cold breeze coming into her bedroom, "What?" Nora stirs awake. Why is the balconies doors open? Nora thought to herself.

"Y/N?" Nora walks onto the deck. "Luv, what are you doing out here it's freezing!" Nora rubs her arms. "When can we leave this place.." Y/N turns around. "I want to leave this place, just you and me.. hand in hand." Y/N grabs Noras hand, "I want to run away with you." Y/N rubs Noras knuckles with her thumbs. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, i want to be with you for eternity. Even if that means giving my up being a human." Y/N let's a tear slip from her eye. "Y/N.. i love you, so much. I would do anything for us to be happy." Nora smiles. "Marry me." Y/N pulls out a ring from her pocket. . .

"Oh

"Oh.. my god, Y/N." Nora covers her mouth. "I love you too, Nora. I want to be with you forever." Y/N whispers. "Yes. i will marry you!" Nora leaps onto Y/N and clings her arms around Y/Ns neck.

"Here,  fiancé.." Y/N puts the ring on Noras ring finger. "God you look so beautiful.." Nora kisses
Y/N passionately.

-6 MONTHS LATER-

"You ready, Y/N?" Stefan asks me. "As ready as i'll ever be.." Y/N winks. "Alright, let's do this." Y/M loops her arm around Stefans arm. Because of Y/Ns father dying of a supernatural causes, Y/N decided to let her best friend walk her down the aisle; Stefan. And she got her closest friends to be her bridesmaids. Rebekah as her maid of honor, and the rest of her bridesmaids were: Elena, Bonnie, Lexi and Last but not least Caroline.

Everyone stood for the arrival of the bride. Stefan and Y/N arms linked together walking down the wedding aisle, across the aisle stood the beautiful Nora, awaiting her soon to be wife. Everyone happy and teary-eyed to see their best friends become one.

"Nora, Do you take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Damon asks. "I do." Nora gushed. "Y/N, Do you take Nora to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Damon asks again. "Hell yeah i do." Y/N cheered. "Well.. on that note you may kiss the bride!" Damon claps. Y/N grabs The sides of Noras face and pulls her in for a very heated, passionate, sexy kiss. Everyone cheers and claps. . .