ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ|ᴇɴᴢᴏ~ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

(AHHH LOOK HOW HOT ENZO IS- PLS🤺🤺🤺🤺)
Also this is part one! I'll get the second part posted soon!
———————————————————
⚠️cursing⚠️
⚠️light fluff?⚠️
Words: 627
——————————————————

"Pretty please Enzooo-" I begged. "Love, I told you this already; we are not going to the movies." "But-" I stared "But nothing, I'm sorry love; I'll make it up to you, I'll be back soon." Enzo finished and kissed my head before leaving our apartment. I hated when he would just leave. He's been doing that a lot lately. Leaving randomly and not coming back home until 3am. What if- No, Enzo would never cheat. I love Enzo; I just haven't told him yet..it was just a little annoying when he would just leave like that. He's probably helping lily or going to drink with Damon, whatever. I'll just go hang out with Care or Bonnie.

****
"He would never do that. Enzo is a sweet guy! Even tho he can be a raging dick some-"  Caroline started but I cut her off. "Not helping Care.." I sighed and continued to look for a cute shirt. "Sorry.." Caroline said looking at her feet. "Ohhhh, what about this!" Caroline pulled out this cute white dress with flowers on it!

 (sorry if you don't like it😔)"Ya that cute; GIMME!" I pulled the dress away from Caroline so I could get in line and pay for it

"Ya that cute; GIMME!" I pulled the dress away from Caroline so I could get in line and pay for it. "HEY- I ment it was cute for ME! But at least we're the same size!" Caroline followed me to the line. "Hey Care? Do you wanna go eat at the grill with Bonnie and Elena?" I asked Caroline. "Sure, Let's do it! But I'll have to leave in a few hours; I'm going on a date with Stefan!" Caroline squealed. "PERIOD GIRLLL!" I hyped up Caroline. "Alright let's get going!" We walked to the car and began to drive to the grill. During the ride we both jammed out to our favorite songs with the wind blowing through are hair!!

****

"Enzo would never do that; He loves you Y/N!" Elena told me. "You say that.. but he's never told me." I sniffed. "Don't worry, he'll say it when he's ready!" Caroline added.
"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't push it." I Said; maybe he doesn't lov- I'm definitely overthinking, I need to calm down. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Bonnie asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to head home; I don't feel good." I told the 3 girls. "Okay Y/N/N feel better soon!" Elena told me "Be safe!" Bonnie said "BYE!!" Caroline yelled. I ordered a Uber and made my way back to my apartment.

****
I got to my apartment and of course Enzo wasn't there, oh well I'll just watch a movie or read some of my books. I sat in my little hanging chair that was placed in the corner of my room in front of my window. I opened my book and started to read where I left off.

-3 hours later-

It had been 3 hours sense I for back to my apartment and Enzo STILL hadn't- it was like magic; right as I said that Enzo walked through the door with a few bags. "Hey Y/N!" Enzo called out. "I'm in the bedroom babe." I yelled back "Okay! Can you come with me please?" He said as walked into the bedroom . "Yeah. Sure- where are we going?" I asked Enzo. "It's a surprise! Now let's go!" He pulled me up from my chair and picked me up bridal style. "ENZO! PUT ME DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!" I squealed "Sorry no can do love." Enzo replied giving me a soft smile. I always loved his smile; it could easily brighten my day, or just by his cute little remarks or comments. It was always a butterfly maker.