ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ |ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ: 1035 <3

Im always under overwhelming stress. I have to take care of my baby boy( he's about 3 months old), go to work and still have time to take care of my little sister; Cami. My Mom is a drunk and my dads in jail so, i'm really the only family that cami has. I don't know how i do it all, i'm surprised i've made it this far.

President day-

I wake up to Isaac crying his eyes out. I groan, great start to my morning.. i thought. "I'm here, Baby.. Mamas here." I shush Isaac, "Come on baby boy, let's get some breakfast!" I kiss his cheek.

"Cami! get up, it's time for school." i yell knocking on her door. I walk down the stairs and put Isaac on the small sofa we have in the living room, I tug a shirt on Isaac. He squirmed,  "Come on dude, just wear the shirt!" *there was a knock at the door*

"Ugh.." I pick up Isaac and walk to the door. "If  you're selling cookies-" My eyes went wide; Klaus?! What the hell? "Klaus.. what are you doing here!" I whisper yell. "Nice to see you too, Y/N." Klaus and I go way back.. he was the first person to welcome me to this town, he helped me learn more about this town then i would like to. He's also the reason i have Isaac.. Not that i didn't want Isaac, i just wasn't prepared. Isaac is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i'm so glad i have him, but Klaus...yeah he didn't take it so well. He left. He packed up and left. I gave him a choice, you ether walk out and never be apart of my life or stay and help me raise our kid. "I wanted to-" I cut him off, "I told you i never want to you see you again. Leave Niklaus, i never want to see your face; EVER again." I shut my door on his face. "Such an ass.." I mumbled, "Who was that, sissy?" Cami asked with a mouthful of cereal, "No one you need to worry about, princess." I kiss her head. "Now hurry up, Rebekah will be here soon." I smile, "Yay!" Cami claps.

"Alright, big boy.." I set isaac in his crib and put the bottle of milk in his mouth. *Knock at the door* I kiss his head and walk downstairs, to the door. I open it to see Rebekah. "Hey!" Rebekah smiles, "Hey, Babe!" I smile back. She goes in for a hug, of course i hug back. She pulls away, "So, i've heard.. is it true that Niklaus came back to see you?" I stepped aside to let her in my apartment, "Yeah.. it is." I huff. "Well, i'm sure he came back to make things right." She sets a bag on the table. "He's been gone for awhile; Almost a year, i don't think he would come back after 11 months to say he's sorry." I snap. "okay, okay.. sorry." Rebekah frowns. Cami comes running down the stairs with her hair in pigtails and her pink camouflage backpack. "Rebekah!" Cami screams and runs into her arms. "Hello, luv!" Rebekah squeezes cami. "Ready for school?" I questioned cami. "Yuppie!" She balanced on her heels. "be good at school today, kiddo." i ruffle her hair a little, Cami giggled in response. "I will!" She responded with a shy smile.

"Bye!" I waved to them walking down the apartment hallway. I sigh and lean against the door frame. *buzz buzz* I pull my phone out of my back pocket.

*No caller ID*

"Hello?" I answer the phone, 'Hi, Y/N.' The voice on the other side of the phone spoke. "God- Niklaus leave me alone!" I yelled, 'Wait! Y/N please listen.." Klaus begged, "I have to get ready for work." I hung up. I want to hear what he has to say, but i just can't. I don't want to get my hopes up and then get let down; again.

-TIME SKIP-

I walk into the bar dressed in my uniform. I worked at this bar to get some extra money for the kids.  Sometimes i would work at the Grill but not always, "Morning,
Y/N." Greg greeted. I waved in response. Greg was my only boss that i felt uncomfortable with. He would always try and flirt with me, oh and can't forget the time were he tried to get me home with him. "He's so creepy.." Liv said as a walked passed her. "I know, he keeps trying to flirt with me." I grumbled. "Disgusting." Liv criticized. "isn't he like 40?" I whispered. Liv laughed, "Yeah, i think so!" She smiled wiping down the bar top. Liv is like a sister to me. We've always been friends, Her family is a bit crazy; So she never really talked about it. "Hey Liv, Oh and Hey, Y/N." Luke sat down on the stool. "Hi." I smiled and walked away to go take some orders. Luke is Livs twin, They're both witches.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Y/N got to one of the booths, "Hi, I'm Y/N, and i'll be your server. What can i get for you?" Y/N asked the person sitting in the booth. The guy put down the menu; "Hello, Y/N. I'll just get some fries." He smirked. "Klaus.." Y/N dropped the note pad. "Get out." Y/N looked shocked. "Please listen.." Klaus looked sincere.
Y/N could tell, "You have 5 minutes." Y/N sat down in the booth. "I'm sorry." Klaus softened his face. "I've heard you say that plenty of times. How would i know if you actually mean it?"
Y/N insulted. Klaus placed his hand on top of Y/Ns, Y/N looked up at Klaus. "I mean it. I'm sorry." Klaus confirmed. "god, what is wrong with me." She grabbed Klaus face and pulled him in. Y/N passionately kissed Him, Klaus didn't hesitated to kiss back. Honestly Klaus missed Y/N and felt back for ending things like he did. He wanted to help and support his child.