ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.. |ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ- 717 <3

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ- ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀꜱꜰ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:)

Y/N and Bonnie were cuddling on Y/Ns couch watching a movie with Bonnie between Y/Ns legs

Y/N and Bonnie were cuddling on Y/Ns couch watching a movie with Bonnie between Y/Ns legs. "Hey, Bon?" Y/N mumbled messing with the rings on Bonnies fingers. "Hm?" Bonnie looked up at Y/N, taking her eyes of the movie. "Maybe we should tell them.." Y/N stopped messing with the rings. "I mean, we can. i was just waiting till you were comfortable to tell them." Bonnie flipped over so she was laying her stomach. Y/N thought about it for a second, 'I'm sure they're going to be supportive, but i'm just nervous.' "I think i'm ready to tell them." Y/N smiled anxiously. "Okay! We can tell them after lunch." Bonnie sat up and put her hand on Y/Ns thigh. "wanna take a shower together?" Bonnie winked, "We'll save water.." Bonnie said seducingly. Y/N pretended to think about it, looking at the ceiling. "Yes!" Y/N tacked Bonnie, straddling her.
Y/N left little kisses going up her neck and her jaw till finally reaching Bonnies mouth.

"What should i get.." Bonnie looked down at the menu. "I'm getting chicken fingers!" Y/N said excitedly. Bonnie giggled, "They do sound pretty good." Bonnie thought about it. The waiter came by to take our orders, "What would you like ma'am?" He glanced down to Y/N. "I'll have some chicken fingers, curly fries and ranch!" Y/N closed the menu. "Alright.. and for you?" He smiled at Bonnie. "I'll have the same thing but just regular fries." Bonnie took a sip of her tea. "Okay! The meals will probably be out in 15 to 20 minutes." The waiter took the menus, and walked away. "Okay, but like he was definitely into you-" Y/N rested her chin on the palm of her hand and propped her elbow on the table. Bonnie laughed, "No he wasn't!" Bonnie shook her head. "Uh- yes he was!" Y/N nodded. "But too bad for him because you're mine." Y/N smiled and placed it on top of Bonnies hand.

"i'm sooo full.." Bonnie groaned. "Me too!" Y/N sighed. "let's get out of here." She stepped out of the booth. "Come on!" Y/N smiled. "Alright, Alright!" Bonnie rolled her eyes. Y/N interlocked her hands with Bonnies. "Now, how are we going to tell the others?" Y/N questioned Bonnie. "I have no clue." Bonnie shook her head. Y/N groaned. . .

They pulled up to the Salvatore house nervous to tell the others. "It's okay, babe. they're going to support us!" Y/N grabbed Bonnies hand. "Yeah! i have nothing to be nervous about." Bonnie scratched her head. "Ready?" Bonnie glanced at Y/N. "Nope." Y/N replied. "Me either." Bonnie laughed. "Let's do this.." Y/N opened the door. "Okay.." Bonnie opened the door. They walked up to the house, Bonnie knocking. Stefan answered the door. "Oh hey." He smiled. "Hey, is everyone here?" Y/N asked. "Yeah," He stepped to the side letting the two in. "hey bon." Elena smiled. "Hey, Y/N Damon smirked. 'gross..' Y/N thought to herself. The two girls walked to the living room, Y/N glanced around the room to see all her friends sitting around together. "Oh my god, i'm nervous." Y/N whispered to Bonnie. "Stop, you're going to make me nervous.." She whispered back. Stefan looked at the two. "why are you nervous?" He asked standing behind the couch, everyone's talking began to lower. "O-Oh.." Bonnie looked between her girlfriend and her friends. "So uh.. Me and bonnie." Y/N started. "Are.. um, Dating." Bonnie grabbed Y/Ns hand and interlocked their fingers together. Everyone looked completely shocked, but after a second they smiled and some even clapped. "I'm so happy for you!" Elena smiled."

"Congratulations!" Caroline clapped. Damon just smiled. "I knew they were suspicious!" Stefan called out. Y/N and bonnie giggled at their friends reaction. "I told you." Y/N turned to Bonnie. "You did." Bonnie rolled her eyes. "But at least i can do this in front of everyone now.." Y/N grabbed Bonnies face and pulled her in for a kiss. Bonnie immediately wrapped her arms around Y/Ns waist.