ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ |ᴋᴀɪ

Warnings: Fluff, and maybe a little cursing, That's it!

❤️She/Her pronouns used❤️

——————————————

It was just a typical day in the prison world....it's pretty boring there's nothing really exciting that happens, I mean besides last week Kai and I finally admitted our feelings for each other which is pretty odd because I always thought Kai was- well you know, a sociopath! Usually sociopaths don't feel any feelings, so when he finally told me how he felt it was pretty shocking and bizarre. But I was here for it- I mean who wouldn't find Kai attractive! He's literally like 130 pounds of muscle- He has amazing abs, Great teeth, amazing fluffy hair, and overall a gigantic....personality! (i almost got you there didn't i😏)

Third person POV

Y/N was laying on her bed reading one of her cheesy romance books; like always, When a soft knock happened at the door.
"Yes?" Y/N answered glancing up at the door. It was kai, "uh.. hi.." Kai walked in with his hands around himself like he was giving himself a hug. "What's wrong, baby?" Y/N asked patting the spot next to me on the bed. "I don't feel good.." Kai pouted. don't get
Y/N wrong she love how cute Kai was when he pouted but obviously this was fake- usually when Kai doesn't feel good he'll get angry and just stay up in his room.. but this obviously wasn't the case.
Y/N decided to play along with it.. "Come here, baby." Y/N put the book on her nightstand and held out her arms signaling Kai to come to her arms. Kai ground in fake pain, Y/N smiled to herself. "Oof.." Kai sighed when he laid in his girlfriends arms. "It's okay, Baby boy." Y/N rubbed his head and ran her fingers through his hair. "That feels nice.." Kai smiled up at his beautiful girlfriend above him. "Yeah?" She smiled back. "mhm, yeah." Kai grabbed Y/Ns cheek and pulled her in for a sweet kiss, Y/N hummed into the kiss. She pulled away. "What happened to now feeling well?"
Y/N gasped. "Oh whatever! You know you enjoyed that kiss." Kai smirked. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully. "Now- if you don't mind I'd like to get back to my book." Y/N grabbed her book of the night stand and began reading from where she left off.

Few seconds later*

Kai groans. Y/N ignored it, He grounds once more but a bit louder. Y/N rolled her eyes and continued reading. Finally Kai smacked the book out of her hands and it flew to the other side of her room. "Asshole!" Y/N slaped Kais shoulder, and Kai laughed. "You weren't paying attention to me so I made you pay attention to me." Kai rolled his body so he'd face the other one away from Y/N. Y/N just scuffed and walked over to the other side of the bed, so now her and kai were face-to-face. "I'm mad at you, stop looking at me." Kai hid his smile. "Mhm- like you can stay mad at me, lover boy." Y/N grabbed Kais face so he was forced to look at her. Y/N leaned in and so did Kai, once more they ended up kissing. Y/N pulled away. "Are you still mad at me?" Y/N questioned. "No..." Kai answered, rolling flat on his back so now he was laying in the starfish position. "You're cute."
Y/N smiled. Kai just laid there smiling like a dork...