ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ | ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ- 865 <3

Request-by: idobegay

Prompts- "you're mine
and i don't share.."(6)
"Be quiet, brat."(51)

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ- ᴅᴏᴍ!ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴏʀᴀʟ(ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ),ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:)

You and Rebekah have been walking through the mall for a few hours now and had stopped to get some food at the food court

You and Rebekah have been walking through the mall for a few hours now and had stopped to get some food at the food court. "What shall we eat?" Rebekah looked at you. "Hm.. i think i'll just get some cheese fries." You smiled at her. "Alright, pick out a spot to sit, i'll be right back." Rebekah kissed you. "Okay." your cheeks flushed a light pink.

You walked around for a minute trying to find a seat. You looked to your right and found an open table to sit. Y/N walked up to the table just as someone else was about to sit there. She had long brown hair, and thick black framed glasses. To be honest Y/N thought she was beautiful, "Oh, Sorry. You can sit here." Y/N smiled sweetly. "No, no- you can sit here sweetie." The girl smiled back. Y/N felt her cheeks heat up, "Thank you." Y/N giggled, "No problem, sweetheart." The brunette commented. The pretty girl walked away, "Who was that?" Rebekah walked up to the table
Y/N stood at. Y/N jumped a little, "Uh, i don't know her name.." Y/N turned around to look at Rebekah.  "Oh?" Rebekah crossed her arms. She looked furious, Rebekahs eyebrows were raised, even her face was red. "Rebekah? what's wrong?" You asked putting your hand on her shoulder. Rebekah grabbed your wrist before you could even touch her. "That girl was flirting with you!" Rebekah growled. You laughed, "She wasn't flirting." Y/N joked. "She definitely was.." Rebekah accused. "And i bet you flirted back." Rebekah pulled your wrist so you were walking behind her. "W-what, where are we going!" Rebekah tugged you're wrist. "Be quite, brat." Rebekah cursed.

Rebekah rarely ever called you those names but you had to admit, it was really hot hearing her call you those names. She pulled you into a bathroom, "What are we do-" Rebekah cut you off by slamming her lips to yours. you were definitely caught off guard by her actions, but her lips were so soft.. Rebekah pulled away, "I think you need to learn that, you're mine and i don't share.." Rebekah pushed Y/N against the countertop. "Rebekah.." you groaned, "Someone could walk in.." Rebekah smirked, "Then we have to make this quick." Rebekah kissed your neck, trying to leave little bruises on your neck. You let out a soft moan, "Bekah.." you twisted your fingers in her hair, "Yes, my love." Rebekah whispered in you ear. "touch me.." you pleated, "I am touching you." Rebekah smirked. "No, not where i want you to..." You whimpered. "Where, where do you want me to touch you?" You picked up her hand and placed it over your cunt. She cupped her hand. Y/N let out a barely audible moan. "Ugh, your dripping." Rebekah moaned. Rebekah bent down in front of you, and pulled your leggings down. "You're so beautiful.." Rebekah kissed your thigh, Y/N felt her cheeks heat up. "Thank you, baby." You smiled down at her.

Rebekah spread your legs, she groaned when you were practically dripping from your panties. She tugged down your underwear and threw it next to your leggings, You arched your back when you felt the cold air hit your cunt. "Such a pretty pussy." Rebekah kissed your dripping cunt. "God, Bekah.." You threw your head back. She rapped her lips around your clit, gently flicking it with her tongue, You reached forward and weaved your fingers through her hair so you could push her as close to you. "you tastes delicious." Rebekah smirked, you let out a loud moan. "So good." Rebekah pulled away, you whimpered at the loss of contact, "Calm down, baby." She shushed you, Rebekah slammed her fingers into your center, "OH GOD!" You slammed your hand against the counter. She fingered you at a rapid pace, "You look so hot like this." Rebekah smirked. You moaned, "Who's pussy is this?" Rebekah slowed her pace. "Y- yours- yours Rebekah!" you subconsciously begin to grind against her fingers. "You little slut..grinding against my fingers." Rebekah thrusted her fingers in and out of you faster, the coil in your stomach began to tighten and you clinched around Rebekahs fingers signaling that you're close. "You gonna cum? hm? you gonna cum around my fingers like the slut you are?" Rebekahs dirty talk was like music to your ears, it turned you on so much you guaranteed that her dirty alone- was able to make you cum. "Yes! oh god yes!" You groaned, and finally that tight coil,  burst; and sent waves of pleasure through your body. Rebekah moaned at the sight of your orgasm. She pulled out of your sensitive cunt and shoved her fingers into your mouth. "suck." Rebekah commanded. And so you did. You tasted yourself on her fingers, "Such a good girl, for me." Rebekah rubbed your thigh.

A/N: Sorry this took A little bit to post I have been busy:(