ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ |ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ

imagine you meet katherine for the first time and she turns you.
Years later you meet her again and you fall for her all over again.

WORDS: 581

-1864-

-3rd person pov-

"Sister?" Stefan knocked on Y/Ns door. "Yes?" Y/N turned her head away from the window. "She's here." Stefan smiled. "Perfect! I'll be down in a moment, brother." Y/N grabbed her dress. "Okay." Stefan walked out of the room.

"i just have to put on my dress

"i just have to put on my dress." Y/N looked in the mirror, "this really is an ugly dress-" Y/N frowned. "I think it's wonderful.." a soft woman's voice spoke. Y/N whipped her head around. "Ms.  Pierce." Y/N took a curtsy. The female giggled. "Please, call me Katherine." Katherine smiled sweetly. "the boys must be dying to see you." Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'm not here for them." Katherine stepped closer to Y/N. "T-Then who are you here for?" Y/Ns heart skipped a beat. "You." Y/N could feel Katherines breath hit her face, from how close they were to each other. "Now, how about i help you put on that dress for you?" Katherine whispered into Y/Ns ear. "That would be lovely.." Y/N confessed.

"Let me take off your.. shirt." Katherine tugged on the hem of the shirt. "Arms." Y/N lifted her arms so katherine could take off the shirt. "Wow.."Katherine ran her fingers across Y/Ns collar bones. "You have such a pretty neck.." Katherine whispered. Y/N laughed "Thank you, katherine." Y/N smiled. Katherine began to kiss her neck. "K-Katherine." Y/N moaned out. Katherine hummed in response. "We have to get to the boys-" Y/N panted out. Katherine placed wet kisses down Y/Ns neck until she found Y/Ns sweet spot. Y/N snaked her hands up around Katherines neck and into her hair. "You're beautiful, Y/N." Katherine pulled away. "Thank you." Y/N smiled. "Don't move, Y/N." Katherine compelled Y/N. "What? what are you doing?" Y/N furred her eyebrows. Katherine bit her wrist. "What the-" Katherine shoved her wrist into Y/Ns mouth.

Katherine pulled away. "What the hell!" Y/N yanked her shirt back from Katherine, "You're crazy!"
Y/N yelled. Katherine frowned. "Goodnight, babe." Katherine snapped Y/Ns neck.

-President time-

-y/n pov-

It's been a long night, i've been helping damon and stefan track down Lilly. Finally i have the rest of the night to be alone, "Y/N?" A voice called from behind me. I whipped my head around. Holy shit- i haven't seen her in centuries.. "Katherine?!" I was shocked, i never thought she would come see me.. not after stefan and damon trying to kill her. I mean could you blame them?! She turned them- if i didn't have feelings for her i would've killed her myself. "Is it actually you?" Katherine walked forward. "The one and only.." I smiled. "After centuries, i finally found you.." Katherine pulled me into a hug. I giggled, "You won't believe how much i missed you." Katherine tucked a peace of my hair behind my ear. I grabbed her hand a placed it on my cheek. "Katherine..." I whispered, "Y/N.." Katherine leaned in. I grabbed katherines face and pulled her into a kiss. That kiss was what i've wanted since the very first time I've seen her.. Katherine is everything i need. She's everything i want, i need her.