Diligence! Belphegor

Sick! MC

Status: Dating

The bed was accommodating but only one side of it was used, as if two magnets forces, you two were pushed to embrace more. Eerie silence, your heavy breathing was enough to keep you awake. Nose no good, you had to breathe through your mouth. Shuffling uncomfortably, the pent-up pressure within made your ribcage ache, breathing was getting difficult and your mouth was so dry. There was this God-awful feeling in your chest, and you felt queasy.

Adjusting, the heaviness of Belphegor's weight raised slightly before lowering again. You felt his knee ride further up your thighs, hands pulling you close as he nuzzled to get comfier, face implanted in your breast and all. There was a nudge and another, until he hummed in your chest, his vibrations reading a 'how are you feeling?'.

"Fine," you whispered. A hand to the throat, your voice came out raspy than you anticipated. Belphegor shuffled from your bosom, making space so you were partially free.

"I'll get you something."

Saying nothing, you licked your chapped lips. It too much energy to talk, the vibrations hurt your throat anyway. The heat slipped from your center, only to be surrounded by the chunkiness of the blankets. You were on a thin line of falling asleep and being awake just as you were getting to snooze, the weight of the bed sunk again. The warmth of the spoon touched against your bottom lip, the warm liquid slipping past your tongue to hydrate your mouth. Bowl sinking the comforters, your head was raised to rest in the crook of his arm.

"You made this?"

Blowing the steaming liquid, he said yes, tilting your chin to drink.

"It tastes..." you swallowed, "...like shit..."

There was a pause, Belphegor swirled the contents of the bowl. "Well, fuck..."

"I'm kidding," you laughed, well, tried to because you started coughing. And usually when you start you can't stop. Belphie placed the bowl on the nightstand, so you could sit up properly in his arms.

"Come," he sighed. "You shouldn't be playing around like this."

Deep strokes against your back, you cleared your throat spitting up in the napkin he gave you.

"You're so serious, loosen up," you lightly elbowed him, before tossing it in the trash bin near the bed. The amount of tissue containers you went through could be used to stuff 10 pillows.

"For someone's who's fragile, you're sure taking this lightly." Belphie set the metal to your mouth, the lukewarmness of the soup tickling your nose. Turning your head, you cleared your throat, "I don't want it."

"You haven't eaten anything all day, you need something."

"My throat hurts," you whined.

"It'll make you feel better –" Actually, he's not gonna argue with you. Belphie was too tired to lend you some of his brain cells. "Fine, take your medicine then." His hold grew tighter to keep you from rolling further into the sheets. It's not like you could reach far anyway.

"Stop being difficult, you know you need this."

Eyes watching the thick paste pour into the spoon, you gagged. You thought human medication tasted nasty but goodness Devildom was even worse. His grip against your cheek puckered your lips, his force shoving the contents in your mouth even locking them so you wouldn't unintentionally spit it out.