Defend!Mammon

Fierce! MC

Status: Mutual Attraction

* Belphegor not included

Every morning you would have breakfast together with the brothers, nothing new, same ol' formal routine. There would be small convos compared to the main topic Mammon would stir up. Chipping in and out you would focus on Beelzebub trying to steal food from your plate, complaining you ate too slow. Was that why he changed his seat at the table!? 

And that's when you heard it. At first, it wasn't clear but one after the other they jumped in attacking him, dragging him, degrading him, insulting him and it was horrific. You had to look at Mammon to see if he was okay. He tried playing it off, throwing lame comebacks but it wasn't enough.

They would say the same things over and over again. Although it wasn't aimed at you, you couldn't help but feel enraged. Day in day out they never fail to say something negative about him. Yeah, you get it, they're brothers they tease. At times, it was unnecessary. 

In the beginning, you wouldn't say anything. It was a new place with new people, you weren't quite sure how everything worked. They were family and you were an outsider, it wasn't your place. But now that you've earned a seat at the table you had every right to speak.

You have never been consumed with so much ferocity, it was practically devouring your soul. Your heart accelerated from the confrontation you were about to start. This has gone on far enough. You had your own personal bonds with each brother and this was about to do some severe damage.

Beelzebub watched as you moved away from your seat. Using that moment, he started to finish the remaining contents. The vase nearby was thrown onto the ground, shattering beside you, silencing everyone on sight. The eyes of all the brothers looked at you, standing as of now. Mammon mouth was agape, shades slanted on the bridge of his nose. He titled his head observing you emitting anger he's never seen you had.

Lucifer slowed his chewing on his food. Wiping the corner of his mouth he withheld the need for violence. Closing his eyes he gathered the little patience he had left for this little mortal. What is it this time? What is it now? 

"You will be reprimanded for such reckless actions. I'll see to you after breakfast."

Satan was amused, "If you're looking for something more of an oomph, see to Lucifer's favorite vase over there," he redirected.

Your hands pressed into the dining table, your head down with a shadow cast over your eyes.

"Do not speak another word," you threatened.

Lucifer gazed up from his meal. Was that a challenge? This family meal was quite distinctive from the rest. "Come again?" he articulated.

"The way you all laugh and jest sickens me," you started, "You have so many things to say when it's about Mammon, scum this and scum that. But what are you Leviathan?" You cocked your head to the side, "You don't even have friends. You isolate yourself because your very own existence is useless. You submerge yourself with fictional characters to feel important because deep down, in real life these 'characters' are incapable of even standing a person like you."

Levi went speechless, the silverware dish snapped in his hands. The tears swelled up in his eyes as he swallowed the truth. Abruptly he stood. Mammon, tensed was unsure what he was going to do next. He remained on guard, watching intensely. Leviathan removed himself from the table, trying to compose all the emotions that were threatening to explode, "I knew it..."