Splash - Fetish!Diavolo

Threatened! Demon MC

Status: Engaged

A year wasn't too long...right? Well, it depends, was it a year until you could claim your inheritance, was it a year sentenced in prison after committing a crime? Or how about a year left to graduate the program you pursued...or only having a year to live. A year, you told yourself, so long yet so short. Short for you that is, compared to the hundreds of years you've lived, this was nothing, but what made it something was to be without your lover the entire time.

You never wanted to go in the first place, but you did it to support his dreams, his notion. Up in the human realm, you were a facilitator in a human dominant school. It wasn't just any school but an undercover institute that dealt with magic and sorcery. There were two demon students and two celestial students, the curriculum mimicked Devildoms but was reversed. Of course, your responsibility was to have things in order and to keep the demon students in check since you are their queen – well – soon to be that is. But no rush, right?

There was this feeling. This gut feeling you should have trusted. Something was off, dearly off. There was this uncomfortable sensation in the center of your breast where a symbol lied, a vow you two made to another. The spot tingled, oftentimes leaving you restless. Confused about the sensation, you morphed its irritation based on you missing him, longing for him, misinterpreting its true meaning. It wasn't until you looked at the pictures through your blurry vision, the signs were clear. The late-night calls, the instant replies, the random visits...when they all stopped you should have known...known he was falling out of love...with...

You.

The harmless pictures clouded your judgment. They weren't explicit or vulgar, but your mind began pulling theories, jumping to conclusions, exaggerating what could have happened. Those late, lonesome nights, moments you were alone, body craving to pull him close, he was with them, giving everything that belonged rightfully to you. Angry, your flames set fire to your room, roasting everything in its vicinity burning the pictures of the human exchange student and Diavolo smiling beneath Devildom lights.

The arrival of your presence was unexpected, abrupt, random. Who would have expected you to immediately visit when there were 3 months left of the program? You weren't planning on staying long. Bringing nothing but the clothes on your back, you came empty-handed. Just for a split second, you contemplated finding that human, severing their head from their meaningless body to present as a gift to Diavolo. Just imagining the horror on his face made you smile. On second thought, you just might do that... as your core thickened with malice the tips of your fingers dripped with venom as you embraced the view of Devildom. It's been a while. But now you're back.

At first, you were going straight to his castle, resigning this position you foolishly agreed to before tearing your finger off that carried the ring tossing it to him, but then! You saw them. Eyes, constricting you submerged yourself as a shadow, lurking alongside the walls as they walked. There was a faint tail that slipped out from you, its end in the form of heart, toxin drenched from its tip. They were with Mammon, you almost wanted to gag as you watched their interaction. Infrequently you rolled your eyes, unable to believe the effect they had on him. Don't tell me they affect the others too. Everything about them was just so ugh?! Despite your hidden presence, your demonic energy was radiating excessively, too vilely, conjuring a deadly toxin to the point where Mammon noticed, pausing in his steps to put them behind him and look back. Fuck.