Doubt!Satan

Injured! MC

Status: Dating

Everyone wondered how you were capable of dating Satan. Even dating a person with anger issues was seen as toxic, now a demon? Pfff. Satan made sure he muffled his outburst when you were around. It doesn't matter if his anger was towards someone else, if you were present, he will not go on a rampage. Disgraceful. Fighting in front of his lady? How classless. The last thing he wanted was for his lover to fear him, a mistake made once. Never again, so he thought...

One single sheet of paper was enough to cost you your life. It was just an instinct to go after it once it blew out your hands. It wasn't even far away, three steps, if not four...maybe? I suppose the outdoor seating was a bad choice to review your graded essay. The moment Satan leaned over to take out his notes from his bag, you were gone.

From the time you bent over to the moment you stood, a sudden touch wrapped your waist, raising you, feet no longer touching ground. Shoved against the brick wall, his tail circulated around your mouth with eyes pooling with desire, waiting to be doused.

"Fear smells good on you," he exhaled.

Using the heel of your foot you impaled him in the knee, his tail loosening. It's not like he felt it, it was more so from surprise. You used that moment to kick him in the stomach thrusting him further distant. That momentum gave you enough distance to run, but you didn't make it far.

The opponent lashed after you, its tail struck your ankle. Wriggling up your leg, it roughly hauled. Losing your balance, your body slammed against the floor, head hitting against the concrete. You felt his claws grip the fattest part of your leg, tearing your school stockings as blood slid down its wrenched nails.

At first, the pain was numbing; unable to feel a thing. All you could do was stare into the beast that wanted to devour you. Before you could scream for someone, he clutched your small throat, strangling you. Your voice box weak, struggling to speak let alone retrieve air.

"Please," he slithered, "Put up a fight. It would make this meal worth a catch."

A tear slipped down your eyes as you weakly reached for his wrist as you suffocated. Aside from wanting air, your mouth opened wider as you felt his claws pierced your back, ripping your uniform he enjoyed the pain you carried on your face. The demon's mouth was practically salivating from the scent of your blood.

Your gaze was torn from him when he threw your head into the concrete to get a better view of your abdomen. Retracting his hand he was about to rip through the front of your stomach when he stopped. Something didn't feel right.

"You."

The demon's eyes widen in fear, true fear because the sound of that voice was indeed formidable. It was over. The demon's body started to levitate; frozen in his position, unable to move. You laid there in the pool of your blood, reaching for your neck you breathed heavily, turning onto your side to slightly rock. Now you're starting to feel it. The sensation of your blood dribbled down, staining the concrete beneath. Satan's eyes constricted with frenzy, his body vibrating as his magic pounded the demon into the brick outlining his figure.

"W-wait," the demon stated, "I-I didn't know she was your meal."

Satan paused when the scent of your blood hit him. The damage was profound. He sensed your energy weakening each minute. Releasing the spell, the demon was abandoned, temporarily. Satan prepared to tend to you immediately. The figure of you, barely moved as he called your name. The steps he took paced less until he stopped, eyes constricted in horror once he saw your condition. The last thin thread of composure was severed. Satan's control was impaired, a vein popped in his head. He couldn't let him go.