Bargain! Mammon

Helpful!MC

Status: Dating

The table held many things and 'tea' was one of them, luckily you weren't around to taste. Mammon's rings have never looked more interesting on his fingers, occupying his time as he idly waited. The desire to wake you drilled him. Lately, you've been tired so he'll let you sleep in for now. His generosity hasn't faltered, with a touch of his presence, breakfast was a little later than usual. Chaos, his specialty, was enough to delay brunch in case you did wake later, you'd be in time for something. Worst-case scenario, he'll take you out to the most lavish restaurant.

Satan smeared butter on his toast, "What a dog on a leach," he harmlessly teased. "Waiting for your owner, I see?"

Mammon fidgeted, "I ain't no dog. If anyone is owned, it's MC. As if the Great Mammon could ever submit to any human."

Leviathan barely glanced from his game to roll his eyes. Everyone knows 2D girls are where it's at, they'll never hurt you. IRL is overrated, the characters here are too unpredictable.

Lucifer carefully manipulated his cutlery, patting the corners of his mouth with a napkin, "Is that the reason why she has been fulfilling your chores?"

There was a light laugher at the end of the table, Belphegor closing his eye, "You made her your bitch?"

"I-I ain't tell the human to do nothin'!" "And she ain't a bitch," he defended.

The spoon clicked against the table, Asmodeus taking his reflection out of the silverware, "I didn't think you had it in you, Mammon. And here we thought you were a pushover. I see whose doing the pushing... ; )"

Mammon's face flared up, incapable of responding to such comment, speechless he was stunned. Beelzebub stacked a plate on the rest of the dishes he finished. Partially involved in the conversation. Beel knew the true motives behind your actions. Half the time Mammon either forgets or does a poor job. You're there to pick up his slack, constantly trying to keep him out of trouble. Everyone was noticing how you're making up for where he lacks. They see how it was taking a toll on you and it's clear you weren't going to listen to them to not do that. Their judgment wasn't out of spite or jealousy, it's just there was another way to help him and spoiling wasn't one of them.

"Yes, she has been covering for him, lying even," Satan shook his head sadly, "Look how Mammon corrupted this human. Now MC has changed for the worse."

Lucifer narrowed his eyes, at Mammon's stillness. What half-ass excuse was he going to shit out this time? He waited for some formulations of words. Oh, nothing? Interesting. Maybe this plan of theirs is working, maybe Mammon would be able to see properly into his relationship.

Mammon was in the hot seat, his brothers' attention drilling into him from different angles. Once again, he was the target in this battle but this time he wasn't necessarily being attacked. Shame disclosed on his cheeks, his shades clouded over his eyes. It's true, you shared the blame, took the blame, even told little lies to keep him from getting strung up for hours on end. And he'll do the same thing in a heartbeat. You two were practically partners in crime! 

The thing is...you never threw it in his face, complained, yelled, or guilt-trip him. You never brought it up or even mention anything to him...he never realized how much you were doing for him. He never thought of this as a problem but it's starting to look bad...FUCK! Were they right? has he been using you?! No! He's could never! You're his little weak, fragile human.

The food on his plate remained untouched, yet somehow had magically disappeared. Beelzebub, innocently, stuffed his face, "Mammon likes MC, MC likes Mammon," Beel started, "They do things out of love –"