20

Please remember to vote and comment. Happy Reading

***********************

Khushi waited with the others for Arnav to come back to their table. But her never showed. She checked her phone to see if there was anything and she was right. She had an unread message from him.

I actually got a call. You guys should come out now and see me on the phone to avoid suspicions.

Khushi inwardly smiled. There wouldn't haven been any suspicions as yet. But she was glad that he was being careful from the get go.

She looked at the others to assess if they were planning on going back to the shoot yet.

"I am done. You?" Khushi asked Payal who had finished her coffee.

One by one everyone started picking up their plates and stood to leave the office café.

Leaving Now

Khushi dropped him a message just in case as they exited.

"Yeh Chottey kaha reh gaya?" Anjali asked to no one in particular as they stepped out and no one had an answer. Khushi did, but she didn't say anything.

Further down the path, the group saw Arnav Singh Raizada, pacing back and forth as he spoke to someone on the phone. Anjali waved to him and he signaled for them to carry on, not before sneaking a glance at Khushi. Khushi smiled as she passed by.

"Khushi, you must've been caught in this circus no." Shyam said as she was about to enter the room where the shoot was set to resume.

"Oh yes, you came here to sign the contract." Anjali said and Khushi nodded in response.

"You should go wait in Saale Saheb's cabin. He will be there shortly and you can get it done. I will join you guys in a moment." Shyam said gesturing towards the door.

"Milke jaana haan Khushi?" Payal said as she rushed to the model who was done throwing a tantrum.

Khushi walked towards Arnav's cabin. She saw Arnav on the way, still on the phone. His smile widened as he saw where she was headed. Khushi entered the cabin and took a seat at the couch. Arnav hurried up and finished the call to not keep her waiting.

Arnav came inside and rushed to his desk. She was a bit disappointed as she expected him to take a seat next to her. Well, she was the one who suggested that they keep it a secret. She couldn't complain.

Arnav picked up the contract and a few other documents from his desk and headed straight back to her and sat next to her on the couch. Khushi did not say anything but Arnav was able to read her face.

"Well, we can't be caught romancing. Let's pretend we are working while we enjoy this time together." Arnav said and Khushi smiled.

Arnav placed the documents in the coffee table in front of her and turned to look at her.

"Keep an eye on the door. Your jeejaji said he will join us." Khushi said and Arnav nodded.

"If it is just jeejaji, then you don't have to worry. He will definitely give us a lot of time." Arnav commented.

"He knows?"

"No exactly. Well, he is the one who helped me figure out my feelings and wanted me to express myself to you instead of wasting time."

"Ohhh..."

"He is my best cheerleader you know. He got mom off by back regarding the arranged marriage. If it wasn't for his support, I'd be probably sulking in a corner wondering what to tell you instead of sitting here with you."

"I am grateful too then."

"You can thank him once we decide to go public. Okay?"

"Cool." Khushi agreed.

"Did I tell you; you look pretty today." Arnav asked and Khushi blushed.

"Even if you did, I am okay hearing that multiple times." She said with a laugh.

"So, how does this work?" Arnav asked signaling between the two of them.

"I don't know. This is your turf. You should know."

"You suggested we do this. You have to detail it out to me."

"I suggested and you agreed. So, you need to come up with ideas as well. Plus, since you have dating experience, I think you should take the lead."

"How long are you going to hold that against me?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Life long." She said with a glint in her eyes. If he hadn't seen his jeejaji coming their way, he would've kissed her then and there.

He shifted a little bit in his seat to avoid any questions and started gathering the papers on the table. Khushi understood what was going on and fixed her expression.

"Sorry I am late. Had to explain to those two what legal procedures they'd have to go through in case of breach of contract." Shyam said as he took a seat opposite to the lovebirds.

"Not a problem jeejaji. We should sign this now." Arnav said as he took the pen and handed it to Khushi.

Khushi smiled and signed next to her name. Arnav did the same.

Shyam took the papers from them and said, "I will get these sorted and send a copy to you Khushi."

"Thank you Shyam ..." She was wondering on how to address him.

"You can call him jeejaji like I do." Arnav said without thinking.

Khushi's eyes widened as she turned to look at her boyfriend of two days.

"Well, what I meant is Payal also calls him that. Payal has known me for a while and she knew Di before she got married to him. Since you are Payal's sister, you could also probably do that." Arnav tried to make a logical explanation.

"Saale Saheb is right. You should call me jeejaji only. I respond quick to that." Shyam said, controlling his smile.

"Shall we go back to the shoot then?" Arnav asked to get out of the discussion.

"You guys go ahead. I need to stop by my cabin to get Anjali's medicine." Shyam said as he stood up to leave.

"Woh kya tha?" Khushi asked as soon as Shyam left.

"Galti se muh se nikal gya. Sirf jeejaji tha toh theek hai." Arnav said and Khushi nodded.

"I think I should get going now." Khushi said as she got up.

"But you don't have your vehicle with you."

"Main chali jaungi. Not a problem."

"I know it is not a problem. But I think I have an idea."

"Kya?"

"Go attend the shoot, I'll join you in a couple of minutes."

"Theek hai."

Khushi exited his cabin and headed back to the shoot. 

***********************

Hi guys,

Let me know what are your thoughts about this chapter in your comments.

Don't forget to vote and share the story with fellow Arshians :)

Follow me for alerts on further updates

Stay Safe :)