11

Please make sure to vote and Comment and Follow. 

Best/ Relevant Comment gets a dedication

Happy Reading :)

***********************

Khushi walked a bit ahead of the Raizada siblings and joined her own sister in the crowd.

"I should've known you would try and get me a little early Di." Arnav told Anjali as he saw that the press members were still setting up for the event and there was need for him to hurry.

"You should've known better Chottey. Too bad. Waise tell me, what was going on near the poolside before I interrupted?" Anjali asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What Di, nothing, there was nothing going on." Arnav replied, too quickly, yet again.

"Oh come on, I have noticed a change in your behaviour around Khushi."

"Well, if you hadn't interrupted." He admitted finally before stopping, "Did Jijaji put you up to this?"

"So there is something and wait.. Shyam knew about this. So this is what you guys have been secretive about." Arnav, crossed his arms and gave a pointed look to Anjali which made her stop.

She was blabbering and that was exactly the reason they did not tell her.

"I'll not say anything regarding this to you or anyone else. Just come join us now." She said as they moved to join their friends.

******

Arnav saw Khushi standing between Aman and Payal. There was no way he could find a spot next to her without raising any eyebrows. So he settled next to his brother in law, facing her. He had to find a way to talk to her, there was something that he needed to ask her before he addressed the press.

The group made light conversation with each other. Since there was no way he could subtly take her away, he decided to take the direct path. 

"Khushi can I talk to you for a minute?" Arnav asked and that piqued everyone's attention.

Khushi seemed confused for a second tehre, still said "Sure", and he lead them away to a less crowded place in the room.

"What happened? Why did you ask me here?" Khushi asked facing him.

"Khushi, you know what, you don't address me by my name."

"What? Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?" There was confusion written all over her face.

"See... you just outright say the thing you want to say or ask, without calling me ASR or Arnav or anything else for that matter. Well, apart from that one time you shouted at me, you have never called me by my name. Not when we went out for coffee, not when we had lunch with the others. Not once."

"How is that important now?"

"See... you are doing it again. I am saying..."

"Arnav. Arnav listen to me."

"Wait. You called me Arnav."

"Yes I did. Is this what you seriously wanted to talk about?"

"I no.. No this is not it." He said with a small smile on his face.

Well, he did clear up one thing that had been bothering him.

"Then? Arnav, everyone is waiting." Khushi liked the way he made her call him by his name. She was in fact wondering the same thing. She was not very sure whether he would like to be called ASR or Arnav.