21

Hey guys

Happy New Year!

I know its a bit late. But still, here is the first update of the year. More to follow.

Please remember to vote and comment. Happy Reading

***********************

Khushi approached Payal who was picking the next outfit for the shoot.

"Jiji, I am done here. I'll leave now rather than hang around here and disturb you guys." Khushi said as Payal noticed her.

"Par Khushi, gaadi nai haina tere paas. You can stay here. We can go home together."

"Payal, are you ready? We don't want another round of drama you know." Anjali said as she joined the Gupta sisters.

"Haan Di. I have it right here." Payal said and turned to Khushi.

"Stay Khushi. Okay?" Payal said as she started to walk away.

Khushi and Anjali followed Payal.

"But jiji, Rajesh will murder me. I have to go to the gym by 3. I will take a cab."

"Khushi, aaj transportation strike hai. You won't get a cab."

Before Khushi could answer Payal, Arnav interrupted the trio.

"Di, you can handle things here no. I need to go meet someone. Is that okay?" Arnav asked.

"Haan Chottey. I'll manage everything here. Tum befikar hoke jao."

"Thanks." He said and turned to Khushi.

"You are still here." He noted.

"ASR, she doesn't have her vehicle with her today. So, I was telling her to stay till I am done."

"Oh, I can drop you if that is okay. It is on my way. If you are going home that is."

"Yeah, it would be really helpful ASR. Thank you. Khushi you go with him." Payal said as she rushed to the model who was fussing after wearing the next outfit.

"I will be back in a couple of hours." Arnav told Anjali before leaving.

"Okay. Bye Khushi. See you soon." Anjali said and Khushi followed Arnav out to the lift.

"So, who are you meeting?" Khushi asked when the duo was finally alone.

"My girlfriend." Khushi's eyes widened at his answer.

"What? You were lying?"

"Well, technically I did not lie Khushi. I just did not specify who I was meeting." Arnav had a smug smile on his face as he said that and Khushi just nodded her head in disbelief.

Before Khushi could comment on how sly he was, the lift opened and 5-6 people joined them in the small space. They all greeted Arnav and went back to their conversations.

Due to the number of people in the lift, Khushi and Arnav were pushed to the back. Arnav saw this as an opportunity. He slowly moved his hands till it brushed hers. She looked up at him to see his eyes fixed on her. She blushed as she looked away. Arnav turned his head, lest anyone noticed. He tried again with his hands and this time she didn't move. He did not hesitate and took her hand in hers as they waited to reach the parking lot. As the crowd exited in their respective destinations, Arnav held on to her hand until they reached theirs.

He reluctantly let got off her hand when they exited the lift.

"Bahar cameras lage hai." He said and she nodded and followed him to his car.