9. Spiked Coffee's

A/N: just thought I would place a quick disclamer, there is drinking in this chapter and brief talk about alcholics. Also sorry this chapter is a little shorter. Anyway hope you enjoy!  

For the next twenty minutes she did not so much as say a word or look at anyone, she just watched the game content in her own thoughts until her stomach so rudely interrupted her, it started growling she was actually hungry she knew she probably wouldn't be able to eat but saw an opportunity to escape and have some peace for a while, with just her herself and her mind.

"Is there somewhere I can get a little snack here?" she asked addressing everyone.

"Yeah there is just do-

But Fred interrupted his father, "Don't worry I'll bring her, games hit a boring patch anyway"

And there she had just lost her alone time with her multiple self's in her head.

They walked down the winding metal staircases too a little flat area with a few pop up shops.

"You're not hungry are you?" Fred chuckled.

"Not exactly, I wouldn't be able to keep it down anyway the way this night is turning out" she replied huffing and slumping her shoulder.

"Good way to draw attention to yourself though, also you should've seen your face when you where cursing around the whole arena"

"priceless" he was shaking his head and chuckling to himself and she swatted him over the head accidently grazing his red hair to deeply and it ended up as her racking her fingers through his hair.

"Sorry bout that" she mumbled then something caught her eye, coffee she needed a good coffee she doubted she would find a good one but there was still coffee.

"I'm getting a coffee" she announced, he nodded his head and they walked over to the stall.

She ordered two coffees, he seemed like he needed one two the circles around his eyes had gotten deeper and where looking almost as bad as hers, and that was saying something.

"Quiet the speech swallow" she whipped around as soon as she heard the voice.

Blaise Zabini. Should've fucking known.

"Fuck of Zabini unless you want your coffee spiked then I can do that for you" she didn't know why she said the last part, but it was fitting as she was pouring some alcohol into her coffee and spiking it.

"Give me some of that" he demanded, she did not expect that, she poured it into Fred's cup first and he grinned at her eagerly then she hesitantly poured it into his as he pulled up a chair and sat with them.

He took a sip of the coffee, "No wonder why you always look so stoned in school" he mocked at her.

"That's called insomnia you fuck tard" she replied making him cock his eyebrow and making Fred chuckle.

Zabini turned his head from her to Fred, "Hello Weasley" he said.

Fred nodded at him.

"How do you put up with her? I know she can be highly amusing but how do you get past the whole, "Fuck everyone" sort of thing" Zabini asked Fred.

She never thought of the two to be on friendly terms, but it was probably because the alcohol was kicking in but there was hardly any in the coffee anyway.

"Well I've only known her for like a week, and she's the most interesting in the house right know, also you have to accept that you're a fuck tard then the "fuck everyone" thing will roll of naturally" Fred said in a tone which was almost threatening but playful. Odd.