17. Names

Hello me,                                                                                  December 31st 1998

I visited her, Hermione helped me into the castle surprisingly with Nott, Zabini and Malfoy. I think they've all grown fond of each other maybe a little hidden friendship amongst themselves.

She still has her humour; I don't think she'll ever lose it.

And I love that.

I'm falling too fucking hard every time she pushes away it just makes me more determined, she needs to see that we are the same, that I'm actually the one that doesn't deserve her.

I managed to persuade her for a bit.

Why is she such a good kisser? Why is she so good at this already? Why do I want her so so bad?

She always manages to snap out of it after a bit, pulls the, "you don't want to be involved with me" shit.

And she doesn't understand she needs to open her eyes.

I want to be involved with her.

I have fallen too hard.

I am falling to hard.

-

­"Constance! No don't tread on the flower"

"stay there"

"I'm coming"

Isla ran threw the field manoeuvring perfectly between the flowers over to Constance, giggles filling the air.

"Hurry" she chuckled smiling at her friends fondly. She was leaping over flowers herself almost snapping the steam of one, then the blue bright sky clouded over in an instant, Isla stopped and looked up so did Constance. The sky pitch black now as if a blanket was draped over the globe. Then a skull with a snake appeared from the clouds, the edges started to glow green.

"ISLA RUN!" she shouted now treading on flowers not caring her blood starting to boil. "Hurry" she shouted again.

"Constance what's happening?" Isla screamed her black hair flying behind her as she ran, then she stopped in the field and froze.

"RUN! ISLA RUN!" she screamed, then the snake shot down and curled around Isla's neck pulling her into the air. "CONSTANCE!" Isla was screaming and crying frantically shaking, then she stopped the shadowy snake wrapped further around her neck her eyes turned black and a steady flow of black liquid spilled from the corner of her mouth. The snake split of into different head and started pulling up others from the field, others that died because of her.

She screamed and ran, the shadowy snake followed her through the grass then she froze and turned around, the snake exploded into a cloud then a boy was standing before her. A familiar boy. Someone she knew. He was holding her locket swinging it between his hand. "you can't hide Constance" he hissed.

-

She immediately sat up right in her bed when she woke up. She had sweat dripping down her back and soaked in her curls. She slowly opened her eyes too find a similar scene to yesterday morning.

Zabini, Nott, Malfoy and this time also Hermione standing over her.

She was about to talk but had to catch her breath.