35. They're here

She slowly woke up as the sun started to tickle at her face.

She tried to roll over to get out of it's proximity but something shifted beside her.

She lifted her head squinting from the sunlight that had decided to hit her directly in the face. It wasn't something, it was someone.

She melted back into his frame burying her head into his chest so her eyes would be shielded from the sunlight.

She felt him shift underneath her then his hand started stroking her hair lazily.

She traced small circles over his chest trying to absorb his body heat, he was burning. the only person that even seemed to be close to the same body heat was George.

She froze.

She's completely forgotten--

She'd kissed his twin brother; it didn't mean anything to either of them and was purely an accident but she'd still kissed George and she hadn't told Fred.

She had to tell him, it would probably ruin everything all over again but she had to be honest with him.

she slowly sat up bunching the covers around her.

His hand left her hair and he stared up at her curiously, guilt stabbed her and she had to look away for a moment.

She played absentley with her fingers as she looked back down at him, his hair was messy and stood out against the pillow and he had faint circles under his eyes.

"Are you ok?" he looked up at her and she let out a long sigh.

"I--I need to tell you something," she hesitated. She was almost certain he would break up with her on the spot.

"After we saw you under the love potion I--I was upset and i was crying with George" she bit the inside of her cheek and forced herself to continue.

"I'm sorry--we kissed we stopped as soon a we realised and I promise it didn't mean anything I was just so upset and then he was there and he looked exactly like you and I missed you already and I wanted you to touch me again but he wasn't you you were somewhere in the house with Angelina and I just--"

She was interrupted by his lips and she let out a small gasp of surprise. She hadn't even noticed him get up; he stroked the side of her neck soothingly as she started to overthink.

Did it mean they were ok? or was it a goodbye?

he broke off and her stomach sumersalted.

"If that happens again you know I'm going to have to beat him" he whispered over her face, a possessive hum sewn into his tone.

"I'm sorry, i'm so, so, so sorry-- I didn't mean to" she laced her fingers into his hair as he let out i sigh, he leant forward and rested his head against hers.

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean it" she could tell he was still hurt by the way his fingers twitched against her neck.

"I am sorry" she said again kissing his nose.

"I know" he whispered.

His hand slid down her back and started tracing her spine; she watched him hesitantly as he traced her back.

She still had a twinge of guilt lingering around as she watched him, he was upset. his fingers twitched against her spine and he wore a blank expression.

"I'm so--

"Shhh'' he shushed her and his fingers weaved back into her hair. His other hand took hers, she ran her thumb along his and around his knuckles feeling the bruised skin.