• 02 •

Well, thanks to Beomgyu :)

♤♤♤♤♤

After the math lesson was over, we finally had a break. I went straight to my friend's table to invite her to the cafeteria together.

I knocked on her desk, "Emma, ​​let's go to the cafeteria together!" I said and pulled her arm a little.

She took out a book from her bag then said, "So sorry Y/N, I want to go to the theater to see students who practice drama. Is it okay? What if you go to the cafetaria by yourself?"

I just sighed and smiled a little. "It's okay, I can go to the cafeteria by myself. We can go together next time," I paused my words. "See you!" She nods and we leave the classroom. She went to the theater, while I went to the cafeteria.

I ordered lunch and started researching the cafeteria space. A smile etched on my face, Lucky me. I said to myself and immediately ran to a place that was not occupied by anyone.

I started my own lunch and he, Kim Sunoo walked over to me and he sat on the chair right next to me. So, he occupies the same table as me.

I rolled my eyes lazily. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Of course eat lunch with you dummy." He said while chewing his food. "For what? Many people like you, just sit with them." I said, shooing away a little.

After hearing my words, he stopped chewing and looked at me with a smile. "I saw you eating alone here, so I want to accompany you so that you are not alone." He said softly. I just sigh, "Okay, do what you want." I returned to eat my food.

No, I don't hate him. I just don't like him. I know his intention to help is good. But he was too concerned with the interests of others.

He seemed not to take care of his own interests. He did the right thing, but he was also wrong.

"By the way, how was your first lesson, was it good?" He asked pleasantly. "Not bad. I did math earlier, and there is a number that Beomgyu helped. and thanks to him I got an A!" I said with joy.

He nodded then said, "You ask for his help? Why not with me? I will without being asked to help you." His face showed a sad look that he made a little cute.

"Of course I ask for help from Beomgyu, you are not even in my first class! You are funny." I said then laughed. I began to be friendly enough to him. Maybe ....

°°°°°°°°

Sunoo's POV

"You are funny." She said then laughed and continued eating. Without realizing it, I smiled to myself to hear if she said I was funny. Maybe people have said that i'm funny but when Y/N said it, it felt different.

Like there is something strange that i don't even know what it is. And without her knowing it, I saw her face that was eating her food peacefully.

She looked at me, "What?" She said, showing a confused face. I shook my head, "Nothing." Then smiled. "Hey, we better finish eating. It looks like the second lesson will start soon." I warned.

Whereas she only answered my question with a small nod. And we finish our food in peace.

Sunoo's POV end

°°°°°°°°

The two of us had already finished our lunch. Wow, this food really makes me full. Different from him, he did not look full or anything after eating a large portion. It seems like he is the type who likes to eat.

"I've finished eating. I'm going to my locker to get the next book, okay?" I got up from my seat and wanted to put the tray to the place where the dirty tray was put.

"Okie dokie, you go ahead, i'll catch up with you later." He said while drinking his chocolate milk. I nodded and walked away.

To be continued...
________________________________

Chapter two is out! I love you guys. Have a nice day ♡ !!!