• 21 •

♤♤♤♤♤

"Where's your boyfriend's car, I'm too tired of waiting." You said, waving a hand at your face from the heat.

"Just wait, Oliver sad, in a minute he'll arrive." Oh her boyfriend's name is Oliver...what a nice name.

"Y/N, it's kinda hot right? Wait a little more. Oliver will be coming." Sunoo said. If you look at it, he also seems tired of waiting.

Suddenly, a car horn sounded. "That's Oliver, let's get in the car!" Said Emma.

Then we sit in the middle seat, while Emma is in front of course.

Oliver said we were going to the biggest amusement park in town. Very exciting, right? I can't wait to get there.

♤♤♤♤♤

We have arrived!!! Oliver parked the car first. After that, I got out of the car with eyes sparkling with joy.

I immediately pulled Sunoo's hand to enter the playground.

"These two lovebirds. Their relationship is very cute." Emma chuckled, and then Emma and Oliver followed us.

"So, what are you going to ride first?" Asked Oliver.

I pointed at the roller coaster, while Sunoo pointed at the Ferris wheel.

"Are you serious Sunoo, Ferris wheel? Not very exciting." I huffed. Sunoo frowned.

"Instead of you, you want to ride a roller coaster. Roller coaster is scary !!" Sunoo replied back.

"What? Really? Such a coward!! Anyway, I want to ride the roller coaster first!!" I replied, don't want to lose.

"Ferris Wheel!" I chuckled irritably, "Roller coaster!!" Sunoo began to whine, "Ferris Wheel! I want to ride ferris wheel!" I stomped my feet in annoyance, "But I want to play roller coas-"

Emma suddenly interrupted me with Sunoo, "This two love bird. It's only been two days of dating, but you guys already fighting. These kids." Emma shook her head.

Sunoo sighed, "Okay, let's get on the roller coaster first." Said Sunoo resignedly.

You faced Sunoo, "Yeayy, Sunoo is the best! Let's go there."

To be continued...
_________________________________

The point is, after not updating for a long time, finally I update today !!! 😁😛

Because there are only a few days left, vote for ENHYPEN on SMA y'all !!! Pretty please with a cherry on top? 🥺

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading my story. I love you, have a nice day y'all !!! ♡