• 06 •

♤♤♤♤♤

The first lesson, the drawing art class, started. I began to sit in the chair and listen to the explanation from Mr. Jeon with enthusiasm.

I really like drawing art class, even though my drawing is not as good as Mr. Jeon. But because this class can be stress relieving and fun, so I like this lesson.

"Students, I have drawn on the blackboard. You will draw like what I have drawn. The pictures don't need to be exactly the same, the important thing is that you intend to draw and when you're done, give me your drawing." Said Mr. Jeon then sat in his chair and started drawing in his little book, it was Mr Jeon's habit while waiting for his students to do assignments.

I started to draw happily, it seems this relieves my annoyance with Helena. Mr. Jeon told us to draw a bowl with all kinds of fruit in it. Very fancy right?

Emma who is beside my desk whispers, "Y/N can you draw for me? I really can't. It's too complicated." I frowned.

"Are you kidding me, Emma? You may ask me a favor, but not all. I will also be tired if I have to draw two at once." I said evasively.

"You have to try to draw it yourself. You won't know it's easy or difficult if you don't do it at all. You better make it all yourself." I said as I pressed the last word.

"Okay okay, I'll try." Emma gave up to persuade me then I continued my drawing activity.

After finishing drawing, I started shading with black, so that there were shadows and the picture became more interesting. "Finally!" I said happily.

Sunoo who was in front of me was shocked. "Woah, you've finished Y/N? That's so cool!" Sunoo praise me. I nodded proudly, "Thank you Sunoo. I hope Mr. Jeon will give a good grade." I said while walking towards Mr. Jeon's table

"Here is Mr. Jeon." I said while handing over the paper showing the results of the drawings I made. "Hm...the picture is good, the shading is also good and correct. Congratulations Y/N you got an A plus." Said Mr. Jeon then smiled, showing his rabbit teeth.

I opened my mouth in disbelief, "Thank you Mr. Jeon!" I bowed respectfully then went to my seat.

"Sunoo, I got an A plus!" I said while showing off the paper in front of Sunoo's face. "You look so happy you got an A plus. I'm glad you got good grades too." said Sunoo then smiled.

"Of course I'm happy, I rarely get this perfect score. Never even!" I said honestly. "Sunoo you better submit your assignment to Mr. Jeon, surely you will also get a perfect score." I said told him to go to the teacher's table. "Okay." Then he walked to the teacher's desk.

A few minutes later he came. "How is the result?" I asked curiously. He sighed, "Not quite as good as you. I only got a B because the shading wasn't good." He said sadly.

I patted his shoulder softly, "It's okay Sunoo, I'm sure you can get an A plus one day." I said encouragingly. Sunoo who had looked gloomy became happy with the words that I just said.

"Of course Y/N, I will never give up so quickly." He said but was more like telling himself.

I patting his head softly, "That's my friend." I said and smiled warmly. While he just smiled and we wait for the rest bell to ring soon.

♤♤♤♤♤

Break time has arrived. Finally I can fill my empty stomach with lunch. I got up from my chair and headed for Emma's chair.

"Emma let's go to the cafeteria!" I said lazily because I was hungry. Instead of answering, she asked, "What score did you get earlier?" She asked. "A plus, how about you?" I asked back.

"This isn't fair! I got C." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's okay. By getting a score like that, you have a lot more practice." I said encouragingly.

"Okay, I'll be ready to go, Beomgyu seems to be waiting for me." She said, putting the book and drawing tools on the table into his bag and wears the bag onto her back. "What do you mean? Are you dating him?" I asked, confused.

"No silly, I'm not dating him. It's just about drama shows. I have to go to the theater right now for drama practice understand, honey?" She said, pinching my cheek lightly.

I removed her hand from my cheek, "So we can't eat together, again?" I asked. "Sadly you're right. But don't worry, lunch is also provided in the theater, you don't need to worry." I nodded.

"When will the training be finished?" I asked again. "Until the last lesson. Good isn't it?" She said. "Yea yea." I answered as it is.

"Besides, when you don't have lunch with me, you can eat with Sunoo. I see you guys getting close. Do you have feelings for each other?" She asked, raising her eyebrows and then grinned.

I don't know...

"No, why are you talking about this anyway? You better hurry to the theater, I also want to eat you know?" I said lazily.

She just laughed, "Okay, I'm going to the theater. Bye." She steps out of the classroom and goes to the theater. While I shook my head and left the classroom.

"So what were you talking to your friend earlier?" Asked Sunoo from the doorway which made me startled.

"Shit!!" I cursed because I was shocked. "Who taught you to curse like that, young lady?" He asked.

"Nobody, you just make me shocked after all! I was also talking about the theater program from drama class. Emma and Beomgyu followed the role in the drama." Sunoo nodded in understanding.

"Do you know that we are wasting time? So we better go to the cafeteria and eat quickly." I said then pulled Sunoo's hand to go to the cafeteria. Sunoo who was treated like that only smiled triumphantly because I held his hand.

We looked for our take out lunch then looked for an empty seat. "Over there." Sunoo said, pointing to the far right table at the very back. My eyes follow Sunoo's hand then nodded, and we go to the table.

After arriving, we finally eat. Then Sunoo asked, "Y/N, what are we going to do for the next lesson?" I stopped chewing the food and then replied, "I think, after this we will take sports lessons."

Sunoo just nodded. He looked lethargic. "Why Sunoo, is there something wrong? You don't like sports lessons?" I asked again.

He just shook his head smiling, "Nah, nothing's wrong. You don't have to be worry." Then he continued eating.

His expression was strange, like he was worried. Because I didn't want to think negatively, I just nodded and continued eating my lunch.

To be continued...
_____________________________

Hi guyss, I'm back with this new chapter! Now tell me, is it good or not? My brain is not running smoothly as usual 😛, but I hope you guys like this chapter 🤗

Okay guyss, thats all. For my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter 🥰. Have a nice day, I love you !!! 💕💕