• 18 •

"L-listen, I know it's too fast. B-but I can't help it!" Sunoo's tone trembled. I took a deep breath, and patted Sunoo's shoulder.

"Sunoo, can you wait a moment? I-I need some time to think, about it. Okay?" I asked. Sunoo looks at my face, "Okay!" Sunoo smiled.

"Well, see you tomorrow." I said then went home in a taxi. Sunoo waved, then went home.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Here comes the money, thank you." You say thank you to taxi driver then go inside the house.

"I'm home." You said. "How was that?" Mother asked suddenly. "It was nice and fine. That's it, Mom. I'm tired and I want to sleep. Bye mom." you walk to your room, then clean yourself and fall asleep.

♤♤♤♤♤

The next day, At school

"Y/N! Tell me what happened yesterday, hurry!" Said Emma in a hurry. You stared irritably at her, "Ish, this kid. If you told me like that I won't tell you. Bye." You walk away, but Emma immediately stood in front of you.

"Hehe, don't be like that~ Let's just tell me on the way to class." You rolled your eyes, then tell her what happened yesterday.

"Oh man, Sunoo asked you to be his girlfriend?!" Asked Emma, ​​very loud.

My ears can bleed only to hear that. "Shut up Emma! Don't talk too loud, stupid. People will hear what are you talking about!" Emma at the morning already made you annoyed. That's why you and Emma can be friends.

"But, do you accept it?" Asked Emma. You sigh, "I haven't answered. I just said I'll consider it." You said, then shrugged your shoulders.

"Do you like him? You like Sunoo?" Asked Emma suddenly. You were silent for a moment. "I-i don't know what to answer. I'm also confused about my feelings."

Emma wanted to say something, but the bell was already ringing. "During break time, meet me in the school garden okay?" Asked Emma. "But I want to eat my lunch-"

Your words interrupted by Emma, ​​"Sshh sshh. Listen, ignore your lunch. This is more important than lunch." Emma put her finger to your mouth.

You take his finger out of your mouth, "Whatever." You then go to class, followed by Emma.

So you and Emma go into the classroom, wait for the teacher to come in for a few minutes, then after the teacher enters you all start the lesson until it's finished.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Okay kids, the lesson this time will end. You can have a break time. Good afternoon." After saying that, Mr. Yeosang left the classroom.

Likewise with students in class, they start to leave the classroom to go to the canteen. There are also those who want to go to the field just to play.

You leave the classroom and want to head to the cafeteria, but Emma grabs your wrist. "Emma what the heck? Let go, I'm going to the canteen first!" You said. You are hungry enough, therefore, you want to hurry to the canteen to buy food.

"You remember what I said earlier?" You rolled your eyes lazily, "At least, can I buy a sandwich to eat at the school garden later?" You asked.

"Okay, but hurry!" Emma's warning. You nod, then buy a sandwich as fast as you can.

After you finish buying the chocolate sandwich, you go straight to Emma. And you guys walk to the school garden.

You two sit on one of the chairs in the garden, and Emma starts to talk. As for you, just listen to what Emma has to say while eating your sandwich.

"So Y/N, how do you feel when you are around Sunoo?" Asked Emma, ​​her face showing a serious face.

"Don't make your face like that. It's not such a serious question." You want to take a bite of the sandwich, but Emma snatches it right away from you.

"Hey! Give it back!!" You said, wanted to take the sandwich back, but Emma kept the sandwich away.

"So don't tell me that this is not a serious question! Listen and answer my question properly!" Said Emma. "Okay." You said surrender.

Then Emma gives back your sandwich and you take it with a scowl, and bite the sandwich aggressively.

"So how do you feel?" You raise one eyebrow, "When I am near Sunoo?" Emma nodded.

"Hmm, I feel ... comfortable with him. And kinda happy because he has a happy virus." You nod, then laughed.

"What other feelings do you have around him?" You swallow your sandwich, then say, "My heart is pounding a little. He's so cute, you know?" You talk casually, because that's how you feel.

Emma covered her mouth with a startled look, "That means you do like him. You have to accept it!" Emma patted your shoulder.

"Are you sure? I've never dated before. So I'm still not sure." Emma smiled, "Take it easy. If you're having a hard time, you can ask me." Said Emma.

"Have you been dating?" You asked. Emma nodded, "Back when I was in Gwangju. I had a boyfriend."

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. "Because I thought you didn't want to know." Emma smiled like a fool.

You chuckled annoyed, "Now you're still dating him?" She nodded, "At night, he usually calls me. Sometimes I call him at night too."

"He said he wanted to visit here when he had school holidays!" Emma looks happy. You just nodded, confused about what to answer.

"But anyway, later you have to tell Sunoo if you accept it. Okay?" You nod doubtfully.

To be continued...
___________________________

Y'all, like I always said, VOTE ENHYPEN ON SMA !!!!!!!

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter. I love you, have a nice day y'all !!! ♡