• 14 •

♤♤♤♤♤

We already paid for Devan check up at the reception. After paying, we immediately got out of the hospital and went to the hospital pharmacy which is right next to the hospital.

From a distance, I faintly heard a familiar voice. But I'm not really sure, if it's a familiar voice that I know or not. No, I must have just heard wrong. There's no way he's here.

I shook my head. We are almost at the front of the pharmacy. Oh my gosh, it really is him. I am shocked. I see Sunoo with a man who was taller than him.

I held my stomach in pain, "Ouch mom, it looks like I have a stomachache. You two can go there first. I'll follow later." I said, lying of course. Sorry mom i lied to you.

Mom nodded, "Okay, but not too long." I nodded then walked to the back. While Devan and mother had entered the pharmacy.

A door opened. A sign that someone had left the pharmacy. I checked who it was. It's him. I sees him walking out with someone.

So I overheard their conversation, in silent. Not wanting them to know if I hearing they're conversation.

"Medicine for my disease, have all been bought right?" Asked Sunoo.

The person next to him nodded, "Yes. Sunoo, I know you hate this disease. But at least don't act like you won't recover from your illness. I'm sure you can recover." Then that person stroked Sunoo's back gently. Sunoo was silent, did not reply to the person.

So Sunoo has a disease? I immediately thought of what happened at school. Where he turned very pale after P.E, and the time where he seemed to be covering up something from me.

He kept his illness secret, to me, even from everyone except the boy who was next to him.

I looked at Sunoo with a sad look. He wanted to make people happy, but his own condition wasn't good. He really like an angel.

When he already close to me, I immediately appeared in front of him. "Well, I guess friends should be honest with each other." I said, folding my arms across my chest, looking away with an annoyed look.

"W-what do you mean Y/N? I don't understand." Sunoo shook his head. I chuckled, "Don't play dumb, Sunoo. You know what I mean." I smirk at him.

"Sorry to disturb, but who are you? I'm Hongjoong, his brother. So I beg you don't bully him." Said his brother.

I shook my head, "No, I don't want to bully him. I'm Y/N, his friend and I want to know the truth." I faced him.

"Okay, I'll give you some time to talk together." Hongjoong looked at us then went to the parking lot.

I pulled Sunoo's hand gently and took him behind the pharmacy.

"Tell me." I told him in a cold tone. Sunoo sighed then looked at me, "I have a pneumothorax." He said.

I immediately looked at him with a sad look, "W-what? You're kidding, right?" I said, stammering. "No Y/N, I'm serious." Sunoo replied.

I started sobbing a little, "Then why didn't you tell me from the start?" I looked at him.

My vision began to blur because of the tears that wanted to drip, but I held back so the tears didn't fall.

"Because later you won't want to be friends with me. With a sick child. People will also bully me at school. So what's the point of telling you if it's going to be bad?" Asked Sunoo. He also sobbed because he had told the truth.

"No no no, Sunoo. No one will bully you." I wiped the tears that trickled down Sunoo's face.

"After all that you have done to them, the good thing you have done for them. They will not dare to bully you. If anyone dares, I swear to God I will sue them or I will kill them." I said, kidding a little. Sunoo laughed at my words. At least I can make him smile.

"Sunoo, I-I'm sorry because at first I didn't like you. Sorry I forced you to say things like this. I, I'm really sorry." I looked down, feeling guilty for what I did.

Sunoo approached me then hugged me and stroked my back gently while saying, "This is not your fault, Y/N. I should have been honest with my friend."

I hugged him back, rested my head on his shoulders. Looks like his clothes are a little wet from my tears.

Then I let go of his hug and wiped my tears. I smiled, "You- aish, I can't say a word." I shook my head. "What do you want to say hm?" Asked Sunoo.

"You are more than just kind. You are generous, warm-hearted, kind, and so precious. There is rarely someone like you. And I'm glad I could meet you." I smiled.

He chuckled, "Come on, don't overdo it. I'm not that nice." I glared at him, "But you are like that. Just agree with what I say, so shut up and don't argue." I said coldly to him.

He was shocked, "Wow, okay okay i'm sorry." I rolled my eyes, "Yea yea." I answered.

Then I remembered something. I patted my forehead. "I forgot! I have to meet mom and Devan. They must have been waiting for me a long time!"

I immediately rushed to leave, but before that I looked at Sunoo, "Hey, my mother have been waiting for me. I'll go first, bye!" Then I immediately ran to meet my mom and Devan.

To be continued...
_____________________________

Hey you, yes you. Vote ENHYPEN on SMA y'all !!! Okayyy?

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading my story 😛. I love you, have a nice day y'all !!! ♡