• 03 •

I went to the next class after I took the book in the locker. I sat in seat number three from behind, as usual and waited for the other students and the teacher to enter and start the lesson.

"Hello, beautiful." Said the boy behind. When I turned my back I saw a boy named Austin.

I put on an annoyed face, "Shut up Austin." I said trying to calm down. "Don't be too cold to me Y/N, do you know that many people are targeting me?" He said.

"Ew, in your dreams only. And I want to tell you, your mouth smells bad. Be diligent in brushing your teeth instead of being a pervert boy in school." I said while turning towards the front.

Why do i say that? Because he is a playboy at school. I don't know why so many girls want him.

And I can't count how many people he's dating using my fingers. Besides, there were other boy who were better than him.

°°°°°°°°

Without you knowing, Austin is holding back his anger towards you. How dare you say that to him.

The students who were already in the class were scared to see Austin holding back his anger. He is scary when he gets angry.

"You piece of shit!! You dare to say that to me?! You mother fuc-" His voice was cut off because suddenly the fierce teacher, Mr. Yoongi, came.

"Shut your mouth Austin! If I hear you say that again, I'm not afraid to tell your parents." He said with a serious face.

You, who heard Austin say that, were initially shocked and then acted like nothing happened.

"And as for all of you, just shut your mouths and don't make a fuss!" Said the teacher. At that instant, all the students fell silent. Even Austin fell silent.

°°°°°°°°

Knock Knock Knock

There was a knock on the door from outside. "Excuse me sir." The student then entered. "Kim Sunoo, why are you late for my class?" Said the teacher coldly.

"I'm sorry sir, I heard from outside that there was a commotion in this class, so I waited outside until things got better again." Said Sunoo while displaying a pitiful face.

"Alright, because you already explained to me you can sit down." Tell Mr. Yoongi.

Finally Sunoo sat in the front seat where I sat. No wonder the chair in front of me is still empty, it turns out to be a Sunoo chair.

"Now I will give you twenty minutes to study science material, then after that you will take the test that I made!" Mr. Yoongi said like that then started to take the test paper and he sat on the chair waiting for the students to study.

The student in front of me turned around. "Y/N, are you sure you can study in only twenty minutes? Why only twenty minutes anyway? This lesson is hard." Said Sunoo and then pouted his mouth.

I nodded. "I seem to be pretty good at this, so I think this is enough time to study." I said then smiled warmly at him.

He only responded by forming an 'O' in his mouth. "Why? You look displeased." I ask.

"The problem is, I don't really understand about this material. So I'm hesitant to do the test later." Said Sunoo while scratching his ear shyly.

"It's okay, I'm sure you can do it!" I said in a lowered voice, afraid of being caught by the teacher.

"We should just study instead of talking. You want to get good grades, right?" Sunoo smiled at my words.

"Of course I want, thank you for the support Y/N!" He said then turned back to the original position and continued studying, as well as me and the other students.

20 Minutes Later...

"Okay kids, your time is up. Close and put your books in your bag and only the stationery is allowed on your desk! If there are other books or papers on the table, I will deduct two points for students who do that!!" Said the teacher in his trademark tone and fast. Is he rapping or what?

I also cleaned up the books that were still on the table and left only stationery.

Likewise with other students. Mr. Yoongi started giving the papers for the test one by one.

And now he is distributing test papers in the row of my table. "Y/N, if you are bothered by that self-conscious child, just let it go. If it's too much, you can tell me." Said Mr. Yoongi while at my table.

"And I will also protect Y/N from Austin so that Y/N doesn't get into trouble, so you don't have to worry..." Sunoo suddenly said and got a glare from the teacher for suddenly interrupting our conversation, while he just grinned.

When Mr. Yoongi gave the test papers to all the students he said, "Do it honestly and thoroughly, there is no cheating or cooperation. If you do it, you know the consequences." Then he smirked.

"Since the questions are only ten and not too difficult, I only gave you fifteen minutes!" Then he returned to his seat and began to close his eyes, as if he wanted to sleep.

He is like a grandfather, even though he's still young. I shook my head and began to doing on the test.

And the class became silent as they did the test Mr. Yoongi gave.

°°°°°°°°

It's been almost fifteen minutes and you haven't finished the test yet.

Why at the end of every question I always don't concentrate and my brain is blank, dang it! You thought and tried to complete the task.

Actually, this test question is in the book and you have read the material about it. You really want to remember everything, but what happens is you only remember most of it, the rest don't.

Because time is running out you only answer the last question arbitrarily without knowing it's true or not, and in the end you finish on time.

To be continued...
______________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!! 🤩 🎊💞. I hope that not only my wishes for 2021 will come true, but your wishes for 2021 will come true too 💕. Goodbye 2020, hello 2021. Let's open a new page, and live our life happily 😇 💌

So...how is it ? Was the chapter three good ? I want too know what do you guys think about this chapter !! ☺☺

Okay my dearest reader, thank you so much for reading this chapter. I love you guys, have a nice day !!! 😊❣