• 11 •

Hongjoong sighed, "About keeping your illness a secret." Replied Hongjoong.

Sunoo looked down, "Looks like it's the best thing Hyung. Imagine if I spill my biggest secret, what will the other students do? They will definitely make fun of me." Said Sunoo who started to sob.

Yes, Sunoo suffered from pneumothorax since childhood. Pneumotorax is a deflated lung. This condition occurs when air leaks into the space between the lungs and the chest wall. Chest injury from a blunt or puncture object, certain medical procedures, or lung disease can cause a pneumothorax.

Sunoo certainly doesn't like it. Who likes it when suffering from a disease? But Sunoo can what? He only hoped that the disease would quickly disappear and he could be cured.

However, what makes Sunoo still grateful is that the illness he is suffering from is still short-term, because some of these illnesses are critical.

How to treat a pneumothorax is a little tricky. That is, requiring a medical diagnosis, invariably requiring tests, performing oxygen therapy and monitoring changes or improvement in conditions for supportive care, and performing chest tubes for medical treatment. And of course handled by medical professionals.

"They will not make fun of you, brother. After what you do for them, surely they will really appreciate you because you still want to make other people happy, even though your condition is like this." Hongjoong encourages his younger brother.

"Besides, if you tell the teacher, the teacher will ease your work, because you don't want you to be tired, especially during P.E." Hongjoong said, ending with a sweet smile.

Sunoo nodded, "I'll tell them at the right time." Sunoo faces his brother with red eyes from crying.

"Oh my, why are you crying hm?" Asked Hongjoong then hugged Sunoo. Sunoo hugged him back and sobbed louder.

"I like a girl in my school." Sunoo said, cry louder. "Imagine if I told her my illness, surely she would stay away from me." Sunoo continued his words.

"Why do you say that? She will not stay away from you. She still wants to be friends with you." Hongjoong soothes Sunoo.

"Because I'm a sick person! No one will want to be friends with a pathetic sick child!" Sunoo snapped Hongjoong, wiping his tears.

But in vain, because you want to wipe it several times the tears will keep on dripping, and getting heavier.

"Don't ever say that! What do you think I am?! I always happily accompany you and never complain because I love you, brother!" Hongjoong snapped back at Sunoo. They got the attention of several people in the hospital.

Sunoo is shocked to hear that. "I-i'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to snapped you." Sunoo lowered her head.

"No, no brother. That's fine. I understand how you feel. I'm sure, the girl you like will be friends with you as is. Believe me." Hongjoong gently stroked Sunoo's back. Sunoo nodded.

"Kim Sunoo!" Finally after a long wait, the nurse called Sunoo name to see a doctor. Hongjoong and Sunoo got up and went to the room where the doctor was.

They entered the room. "Kim Sunoo, please sit here." They obeyed what the doctor said. "Please tell me the progress of Sunoo." Said the doctor as he prepared paper and pen to write down Sunoo's progress so far.

"Lately, Sunoo's condition has gotten better, Doctor Hwang. His disease has rarely recurred. Once a relapse, it will be resolved fairly quickly." Hongjoong smiled.

Doctor Hwang nodded and wrote down what Hongjoong said. "Alright, let's get oxygen therapy." Doctor Hwang told Sunoo to lie down on the bed.

Sunoo nodded and immediately lay down on the bed. And oxygen therapy was carried out. Thankfully, the oxygen therapy was going well.

And oxygen therapy was finally over. "You did well, Sunoo." said Doctor Hwang. "Thank you." Sunoo smiled and then got out of bed.

"Okay, you can get the medicine at the reception. Thank you." Explained Doctor Hwang. They both nodded then walked towards the receptionist.

"Excuse me, we want to take medicine on behalf of Kim Sunoo." then the nurse came and brought the plastic filled with medicine. "This is it." said the nurse, smiling. "Thank you." said Hongjoong.

After Hongjoong took the medicine, Sunoo and Hongjoong headed for the car park. They don't go back to school, but go to their homes. Sunoo must rest. He must not be exhausted.

To be continued...
____________________________

Hi, I'm back again !!! 😛

I remember when I-LAND part 2 episode 1, Jungkook said Sunoo had a disease since childhood. And he even had major surgery before :( That's why I made this story.

Okay, that's all. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter 💕. To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter 🤗. Have a nice day, I love you ♡