• 13 •

♤♤♤♤♤

7.00 a.m.

Today is Sunday, so I decide to wake up a little later. I wake up at seven in the morning, then take a towel and rush to the bathroom to take a shower of course.

After showering, I wash my face, and brush my teeth. I then put on comfortable clothes, then go downstairs for breakfast.

"Y/N, come here let's eat. I want to tell you something too." My mother said. I obey my mom's words.

Then, Devan also sat next to me after all gathered at the dinner table, mom gave food to our plates as usual.

We eat quietly, only the sound of spoons and forks could be heard. In the middle of eating, I break the silence.

"Oh mom, what did you want to say earlier?" I asked, then put the food in my mouth.

"Ah, about that. Since it's Sunday, I want you to come with mom to the hospital to accompany Devan to check up. Okay?" Mother explained. I just nodded, then continued eating, as well as mother.

After finishing eating, I washed the dishes then went to my room to change. I'm wearing a black t-shirt with an aesthetic powerpuff image.

Because, I like aesthetic :) And with jeans and with black converse shoes. For hair, I just put it in a simple ponytail.

When finished, I went straight down to the downstairs. "Wow, who is this handsome boy?" I asked, looking at Devan who looked cute in the clothes he was wearing.

"I'm Devan! I'm your brother." Replied Devan. I chuckled and then stroked his hair softly.

"Come on kids, let's get in the car. Devan has to go to the hospital now!" Tell mom.

So I took Devan's hand and walked towards the car, then we got into the car and the car walked towards the hospital.

♤♤♤♤♤

We arrived at the hospital after a few hours of driving. "Excuse me, we want to register for the examination with Doctor Kang." Said mom to the administration officer.

"Okay, in whose name is it?" Asked the administration officer. "Devan." Replied mom briefly.

"Okay, because the doctor is still treating other patients, please wait a few minutes. When it's time, I'll call his name." Said administrative officer while showing where we can wait.

"Thank you." Mother said, then I smiled at her, and the administrative officer smiled back. Me, Devan, and mother immediately sat in the place that had been provided to wait.

°°°°°°°°

"Shall we start the oxygen therapy first?" asked Doctor Hwang. Sunoo only nodded, while Hongjoong only watched while sitting on the chair.

Doctor Hwang put a device used for oxygen therapy to Sunoo's face. Sunoo just kept quiet because he was used to these kinds of things. Doctor Hwang turned on the device and oxygen therapy begin.

°°°°°°°

After a while, the administration officer finally called devan's name. We were the ones who heard that name standing from our seats and walking towards Doctor Kang's room.

Mother opened the door to his room. "Hello." Said my mother. "Oh, hello Devan. Want to check up, right?" Asked Doctor Kang softly. Devan nodded. Then we were told to sit down.

"Oh, there are new guests." said Doctor Kang while looking at me, smiling. "Ah doctor, this is my first child. She came here because today school is off." Mother said then chuckled.

"Haha, alright. Okay, how if we do the check up now Devan?" Asked Doctor Kang. "Okay!" Devan said excitedly then lay down on the bed. Then Devan did the check up.

°°°°°°°

Devan's check up went well. and Devan looks happy when checking up with Doctor Kang. Doctor Kang wrote something down on the paper.

"This is a prescription drug that Devan needs to take. You can go directly to the pharmacy next to the hospital. Thank you."

Mother took that piece of paper. "Okay doctor, thank you." Said mother then walked out to the reception with Devan.

I also waved at the doctor with a smile, and he smiled back. I immediately followed my mother from behind.

To be continued...
_________________________

Vote ENHYPEN on SMA y'all !!!

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter 😛. I love you, have a nice day !!! ♡