• 04 •

°°°°°°°°

"Okay kids, collect all of your tests. Put your stationery! Just put it on the teacher's desk!" Instruct the teacher while motioning the students to come forward one by one to collect the test. So we walked towards the teacher's desk one by one.

"You are not allowed to go home in advance even though the bell will ring soon." The teacher said, then there were students who wanted to protest but didn't work because the teacher spoke again.

"I'll judge your tests and will share them when I'm done correcting today. So you guys sit and stay here for a while." He said then pointed his head to the test paper and began correcting, while the students waited and some were chatting quietly.

"Psst, Y/N I want to ask you something." Said Sunoo whispered towards me. I looked at him lazily, "What?" He smiled because I replied to him and started asking questions.

"What happened earlier? I heard Austin and Mr. Yoongi screaming when I wanted to go to class." Said Sunoo while putting on a confused face.

"Huft, we better talk about it after school. I'm lazy to talk." I said, cupping my face in my hands. "Alright then." He turned around.

The school bell rang five minutes ago, and finally Mr. Yoongi has corrected everything.

He began to speak, "I have corrected everything. When I call your name, you go forward and may leave the classroom." Then he called our names one by one and we finally left the classroom.

"Hey Y/N, where have you been?! I've been waiting for you, you know?" Said Emma showing an annoyed face.

"I'm sorry Emma, Mr. Yoongi told us to stay in class for a while. And you, why isn't there in class? Not even Beomgyu. What are you doing?" I asked her.

"We both attend theater programs from drama class. Cool isn't it?!" She showed off then put on a cool pretentious face. "Yeah, that's pretty cool. Good luck, you two." I congratulate her.

"Never mind, I want to hurry to go home and practice my drama roles. See you Y/N!" She said then ran towards the school gate. I just nodded and headed for the locker to return the book.

"Oh hi Y/N." Said Sunoo. "Hi." I said briefly. "So, can you tell me what happened earlier now?" He asked with a sparkling face. I looked at his face with a strange look.

"Okay, but on the way to the gate okay?" I asked softly then started my steps towards the gate.

He nodded enthusiastically then matched his steps with mine. Then I tell all the incident to him.

After hearing my explanation he said, "So you mean he said that to you? He just annoyed people." His face had an annoyed expression, but it was cute in my opinion.

"Yup, that's right. But it's okay Sunoo, after all the teacher has scolded him so the problem is over." I said then smiled.

He smiled along and said, "Y/N be my friend!" I was shocked to hear him say that. "But you already have lots of friends."

He smiled then replied, "But I think only you can understand me, others just want to be friends with me because I want to help them without objection." He said while pinching my nose slowly.

Oh, really? He thought so? I didn't even think about it.

Sounded a little weird when he said that. "Okay, I also want to be friends with you." I said continued with a nod.

"Thank you Y/N. You better go home. It's getting late." Sunoo said while looking at the sky which had started to turn orange.

"Okay! See you later Sunoo." I said with a smile then ran to the bus stop. While Sunoo just waved and started going to his home.

♤♤♤♤♤

I finally got home. "Welcome home sis!" Devan greeted me with a warm hug I hugged him back. "Hello Devan. Have you checked up to the doctor?" I asked. He nodded in response.

I smiled bitterly. "Good boy. You can continue playing. I want to go to mom's room okay?" I patted his head softly. He just nodded and smiled while playing again.

I entered my mom's room. "Hey mom, how is Devan? Is he okay?" I asked while sitting on the edge of my mom's bed.

My mom sobbed a little, "His asthma flared up again. And the doctor said he had to have a checkup twice a week."

I hugged my mother "Take it easy mom, I'm sure the asthma can be cured." I stroked my mother's back slowly.

Yes, my brother Devan has asthma and he's still 8 years old. Luckily, his asthma was still mild. So the doctor said, the possibility of the disease can be cured.

"The doctor has also given the medicine, right?" I asked my mom. My mom nodded, "Yes the doctor has given bronchodilator inhale and bronchodilator syrup medication."

I nodded in understanding and smiled warmly. "We just need to pray and hope that Devan gets better soon, okay mom?"

My mom wiped her tears and said, "You're right. You better take a shower. You smelly you know that?" Then she chuckled.

"So what, at least you still love me right? Ahahaha." I laughed then went out of my mother's room and headed for my room.

I finished putting the bag on the study chair and started taking a shower. After that, I put on comfortable pajamas and started to go downstairs.

When I went down the stairs I saw my mom who was accompanying Devan playing, I smiled at that. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" I ask.

"We played car toys together and mom made my favorite cookies! Mom said the cookies will be ready soon!" Devan said excitedly.

"Really? I also want to eat cookies too, is that okay?" I said jokingly. "Of course!" Devan replied.

My mom walked towards the kitchen to remove the cookies from the oven and wait for the cookies to cool enough.

"Sis, when do you think dad will come home? I miss daddy." said Devan, lowering his head. I let out a resigned sigh.

"I don't know Devan, but dad went out of town to support our family. So you can eat, go to school, and check up with the doctor." I said stroking Devan's cheek gently. Devan just nodded.

"Let's call dad!" Said Devan enthusiastically. I also looked at the mother and the mother nodded in approval.

"Okay, let's call him." I said while taking my handphone and started typing dad's phone number.

To be continued....

____________________________

Most of this chapter is nonesense, thank you :)

For my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter 🤗. I love you ❤, have a nice day ♡ !!