• 16 •

°°°°°°°°

"Great, see ya!" You said then waved at Sunoo then went out of the classroom to meet Emma.

Sunoo saw you out of class, "Yes! my plan worked. I cannot wait!" Sunoo said happily, jumping small. Then Sunoo went straight out and went home happily.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Hey, what did Sunoo say earlier?" asked Emma, ​​but you didn't pay attention because you were daydreaming.

"Hey Y/N answer me!" Still no answer from you, Emma slapped your head. And finally you stop daydreaming, "Stupid! Why are you doing that?!" You said sarcastically.

"You should thank me! If I let you daydream, you will be possessed by ghosts, you know?!" Emma replied. You rolled your eyes, "Thanks." Emma smiled at that.

"Soo, what did Sunoo say?" asked Emma again. "That's what makes me daydream, Emma. He wants me to date with him. But I don't know a nice outfit to wear later." I said languidly.

"What the heck? Come with me, I'll find you a nice outfit." Emma grabs you and takes you to a clothes shop not far from the school.

"Wait, wait! I have to call my mom if I come home late today." You said then looked for your mother's contact.

Emma nods then you call your mother and fortunately, your mother allowed you! "Have you called her?" Asked Emma, ​​you nodded.

"Great, now try on this outfit." Emma gives the clothes of her choice and pushes you to the fitting room. "Slow down, Geez." Then you start trying on the clothes.

Emma asked you to try a pastel yellow shirt with a pastel blue knit vest, and also a white skirt.

Time skip...

"Okay, I think that's all. Let's pay for everything. We better pay half and half, I don't want to be a bad friend." When I was about to go to the cashier, Emma stopped me.

"Nope, we still need one more thing." I frowned, "And what is that?" Emma smiled, "Your hair! We also have to give a little touch on your hair."

Emma took me to a hair accessories place. Really troublesome, even though I'm only going to date him.

"Here it is, try this headband!" Emma gave me a pastel purple headband too, it seems that the color matches my outfit.

So I wear it, "How?" I asked. Emma gave me thumbs up, "Perfect. Okay now let's pay for all of this!"

Emma and I walked to the cashier and paid for the outfit half and half. But actually I paid a lot more than her because I felt bad, and she agreed.

"Hope everything goes well, Y/N." Said Emma. "Yea yea. Btw, thanks for helping me dude." I thank her.

"Anything for my bestie." She replied, I smiled to hear it. "Okay, I'll go on ahead. See you Emma!" I waved my hand, "Bye bestie!" Emma replied. We both went back to our respective homes.

♤♤♤♤♤

Sunoo arrived in front of his house and opened the door excitedly. "Hyung!" Sunoo shouted enthusiastically.

"Yes, Sunoo? What's wrong, you look so excited?" Sunoo smiled again, "Come sit there, I'll tell you what happened."

Hongjoong and Sunoo sat on the sofa and Sunoo started talking. "So, you remember that you said I should ask Y/N for a date?" Hongjoong nodded.

"I asked her to date with me and she accept it!" Sunoo looks so happy to say it. "Really? That's great brother!" Hongjoong was happy too.

"I know right? I'm so glad she accepted my offer. I thought she didn't want to, but she did!" Hongjoong smiled, "Yeah, good for you. Now you better rest for later. You need energy to date with her." Sunoo nodded, "Okay."

To be continued...
___________________________

Hey you, VOTE ENHYPEN ON SMA !!!! Get it?

To my dearest reader, thank you for reading this chapter. I love you have nice day y'all !!! ♡