eleven!

–CINDERELLA.

bambi woke up with her head on tubbo's shoulder, sore and stiff from sleeping in such a weird position

bambi woke up with her head on tubbo's shoulder, sore and stiff from sleeping in such a weird position. just like their last meet up, they were up till 4am, doing karaoke. the only difference was, bambi and loren had gotten everyone involved—so it wasn't just tommy and tubbo's awful rapping. their energy had everyone preforming stupid duets and screaming at the top of their lungs. the living room basically became a mosh pit.

the highlight was definitely tubbo and bambi's 'she looks so perfect' duet, followed by the encore of 'somebody to you'. the duets of course had everyone booing and throwing crushed up cans at them, because of how awful they were.

"was last night even real?" she turnt to tubbo who was sat beside her, on his phone.

"i don't think so" he chuckled softly. "is this what a hangover feels like?"

"no dude, you drank half a monster. that's just the sleep deprivation kicking in" she giggled. "what's the time?"

"11:48"

"jesus, already?"

"i know right, even tommy's tired, and tommy's never tired!"

"can't we just sleep in for a few more hours" bambi groaned, tying her messy curls up into a bun, and trying to make her bangs look a little bit more presentable.

"i would if we could, but dream planned a beach day" tubbo pulled one of her curls, playfully. "your hair looks fine"

she smiled at the compliment, before sheepishly looking around, "where is everyone?"

"out for breakfast, will promised to bring us back some pancakes though"

"great, i'm starved from all our singing last night"

"i'm battered and bruised from the cans" he pouted, causing her to pout back.

"poor tubbo" she spoke in a baby voice and taunted him. "out of all people you should be.."

"what?" he asked curiously.

"food." she breathed in cautiously, before standing up unsteadily. "WILL! BRING ME FOOD!"

"someone's hangry" tommy spoke in a sing song voice as they walked up the stairs.

"come, let's eat quick before it goes cold" wilbur placed the big bag of pancakes on the pool table.

it was quiet for a few minutes as everyone stuffed their faces.

"hey, it's kinda like last supper" bambi spoke, with her mouth full of pancakes. they five of them looked at each other, before bursting out in laughter.