fifteen!

—CINDERELLA.

dinner was the highlight of  bambi's night so far, as her and clay both ordered macaroni salad—which they loved

dinner was the highlight of  bambi's night so far, as her and clay both ordered macaroni salad—which they loved. then of course, they ended up chasing nick around the front of the restaurant after he made fun of them. not forgetting how they forced him to piggyback bambi the rest of the way home. when they arrived, everyone separated into their factions, to just chill out for the rest of the night. so tubbo decided to announce his plans.

"okay, as the president of l'manburg, i've decided, we're gonna have a good old fashioned, movie night" tubbo stood on the couch, holding up a large stick he had found outside for no apparent reason.

"tommy i swear to god if you suggest we watch back to the future II again i will throw you off that balcony" bambi turned to the blonde boy beside her, who just scoffed in awe.

"bambi, has anyone ever told you you're a bitch?"

"tommy!" niki scolded, "don't talk to my wife like that"

bambi pulled niki into a hug, flipping off tommy as she did so.

"i was thinking the teen beach movie?" tubbo spoke up, as a chorus of cheers filled the room.

"when the president has good taste" bambi smiled happily as she clapped for the brunette boy. eee

"well, you did mention it was your favourite movie, so i thought it'd be a good—" tubbo started, but was cut off by a nerf gun bullet hitting tommy square in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" everyone turned to see clay holding a nerf gun and a pillow, along with loren stood behind him, scrolling through her phone.

"hey now, what are you doing on our land" techno stood up, grabbing his nerf gun—which he kept on him at all times.

tubbo raised his stick in the air, "lower your gun techno, he's here on my request"

"why would you ever request for this horrible man to enter our country?" wilbur spoke, with fake distraught.

"we're going to have a wholesome night, okay, no phones, and no fighting, i asked the green man to come and keep  the peace"

"i can't be peaceful in his presence! you know this" tommy whined, causing a chuckle from bambi.

"well, i think it's a great idea tubbo" she congratulated, causing clay's smile to widen at the fact bambi wanted him there. "no phones'll make it feel like a real movie theatre"

clays smile dropped, ever so slightly, as he shook his head and threw his pillow next to wilbur.

"daddy dream, if i get scared will you comfort me?" wilbur pouted at the blonde boy in front of him, causing him to jump onto the couch beside him.

"of course" he smirked before beckoning loren to come and sit to the left of him. loren did as such, playfully kicking bambi in the back of the head once she was comfortable.

bambi forced a laugh, before continuing to talk to tubbo about how when he was younger she knew all of the dialogue, off by heart. clay bit the inside of his cheek as he overheard the conversation, it was quite adorable—no—quite sweet, how much she loved the movie.

"techno, come here and help me set up" tommy huffed, trying to figure out which of the cords connected his computer to the tv.

"tommy, i mean this in the nicest way, you're an idiot" techno held up a black cord that was sitting right in front of the blonde.

"oh fuck off, for all you know i could be colourblind!" he squealed, "like gogy! i can't believe you're disrespecting gogy like this"

"just start the movie" tubbo whined light heartedly before sitting down on the beanbag beside bambi.

"tubbitch, i don't take orders from you" he narrowed his eyes at his best friend.

"tommy." bambi warned, evoking another scream from the boy as he pressed play and jumped over onto the couch right in the middle of wilbur and niki.

towards the end of the movie people started getting restless. wilbur and tommy began making fun of how unrealistic the movie was, and bambi felt her phone buzzing with a text, most likely from drake.

"hey! you know the rules" clay held up the gun and shot a bullet at bambi's arm.

"weak" she shook her head, continuing to respond to drakes message.

"i'm just doing my job" he shrugged playfully, pulling a pillow from behind him and tossing it over at her, hitting her square in the face.

"fine fine, you got me" she chuckled and put her phone away. "i'll be back in a sec"

'the one time i let niki do my eyeliner, and i don't put my lashes on properly' she thought to herself, as she got up and made her way to the bathroom to go fix it. she figured she'd be up for a little while longer, and didn't really feel like being seen with no makeup at all.

"wait, are you okay?" clay got up and followed her to the bathroom, causing loren to whine, but then to whip out her phone almost instantly.

"yeah, my makeup got a little messed in the crossfire" bambi sighed light heartedly, deciding to just take off both sides and just touch her all of her makeup. "power move"

"i dunno why you're wearing any makeup at all, it's only us" clay spoke softly, leaning on the closed bathroom door.

"just for fun" bambi lied right through her teeth. there wasn't much to it though, she was just insecure, like any girl her age. yet she saw feeling insecure as weak and embarrassing. she cringed at the thought of trying to explain it to anyone, especially clay

"then can i come in? you could like, do my eyeliner or something?" he suggested.

"n—not right now"

"well if you wear the makeup for fun then why can't i come in" he frowned, piecing it together that maybe, just maybe she was lying. he didn't know how to describe the burning sensation deep within him, knowing she was unhappy with herself like that.

"i'll be out in a second" she sighed once again.

"y'know i've seen you without makeup on before, loren sent me—"

"my god clay, just drop it" bambi huffed, finally opening the door, and pushing past him, back to her place next to tubbo.

the dirty blonde just stood by the bathroom, absolutely shocked. he couldn't believe he had already managed to upset her, and felt so much guilt building up inside him he could practically explode.

SOPH'S CORNER!
rip l'manburg, you can really tell
how long ago this was written 🥵