thirty four!

–CINDERELLA.

a guilt ridden bambi laid upside down on the couch, rewatching the 46 minute exposé on loren they'd spent days creating

a guilt ridden bambi laid upside down on the couch, rewatching the 46 minute exposé on loren they'd spent days creating. it was gratifying and terrifying at the same time. they'd been holding off on posting it until bambi was ready, she knew her life would change the instant they did. an influx of hate, support, even possible brand deals and management offers, from what clay explained it'd be exciting. but bambi felt nothing but overwhelmed.

"bambi?" clay called, as his raspy morning voice echoed around the apartment.

"s—" she opened her mouth before shutting it instantly.

"good girl, you're getting so much better at that" clay softly applauded her, whilst a small smirk tugged at his pretty lips. "why are you up this early?"

"drake and techno woke me up when they left for god knows what" she bit the inside of her cheek, ignoring his first comment as she could feel her face burning up. "i've just been thinking, running things over in my mind, the usual"

"you're overthinking it"

"when do i not?" she chuckled softly, causing him to do the same.

"true, but i know you can do this—" he started as the door burst open.

"incoming" drake hollered as he dropped a few cardboard boxes onto the floor in defeat. "do any of you assholes check your phones?"

"i just woke up, and—jesus techno!?" clay rushed over to help him with the massive boxes he insisted on carrying by himself.

"guess who went to your old apartment" drake chirped.

bambi's jaw dropped, standing up and walking towards the boxes which were seemingly filled with her things. "oh my god, how?"

"they may or may not of been stacked outside," techno turned a box around to show the words 'free' written on most of them.

"what the hell..?" she squatted down to look at the things. "she was just gonna let people take my shit?"

"yeah, but we have one more surprise" drake chanhed the subject, nudging techno.

he ran outside, grabbing the pet case he revealed a sleepy eggnog, purring at the sight of bambi. he squatted down, opening the cage and letting the cat out.

"YOU'RE JOKING!" her hand slapped right over her mouth, as she fell to the floor, letting eggnog crawl into her arms.

"nope,, she's is your cat bambino, it wouldn't feel right not having her here"