eighteen!

–CINDERELLA.

it was the famous pizza night in the airbnb, and everyone was extremely hyper

it was the famous pizza night in the airbnb, and everyone was extremely hyper. karl and bad found themselves trying to calm everyone down—as usual. they had been planning this for ages, and finally, all members of their massive online family had arrived.

"okay, we spent this entire afternoon setting this up, so just listen!" bad ordered, whilst quackity mimicked him under his breath.

"someone go put alex in the exile closet" bambi suggested, causing a chorus of yeses to fill the room.

"fuck you bambi!" he huffed, crossing his arms and finally agreeing to be silent.

"anyway, the game is simple, you get a name and you have to make them the worst pizza you possibly can, then said person has to eat the pizza, and if they can eat the whole thing, then you gotta gift 20 subs, but if they can't eat it then they gift you 20 subs" karl spoke to the camera they set up.

"manifesting i get dream" sapnap spoke, crossing his fingers.

"you're not the only one" george giggled maniacally, already thinking of shitty things to put on the pizza.

"what are the limits? like, say maybe i wanted to add a little dish soap to wash out quackity's mouth?" bad asked karl, in a slightly scripted manor.

"you know what, i'll wash your mouth out! with my cu—"

"okay alex we want this video to be monetised—and no bad, everything you put on the pizza must be edible" karl cut in.

"so my ass is the perfect topping" quackity stated, causing tommy tubbo and bambi to laugh a little too hard.

"you're so easily entertained" techno sighed, covering his face with his hand.

"okay! come on let's get started" karl pulled out a hat, filled with the names of everyone there. they all picked out a name, and began plotting their awful pizza toppings.

"next we have bambi" karl spoke, panning to the girl holding her pizza proudly. "who'd you get?"

"i got niki!" she smiled, beckoning the girl up before explaining her pizza bashfully. "so, i had a lot of ideas for a shitty pizza, but when i pulled out niki's name all of that fell through, because i'm the biggest simp for her, and decided to make her favourite pizza instead"

"awwwwww" niki gushed, hugging the girl as all the rest of the them booed. "you guys are just jealous she doesn't simp for you!"

"that's not true! i think bambi smells" tommy interjected, although everyone collectively decided to ignore him.

"omg babe it's so good!" niki spoke, with her mouth full of the pizza.

"yay! your 20 subs m'lady" bambi tapped her phone screen before wrapping her arms around niki's neck and hugging her from behind. they smooshed their faces together, giggling as karl took a photo.