thirteen!

–CINDERELLA.

the large group had been in hawaii for a few days now, and bambi was up past 4am, once again

the large group had been in hawaii for a few days now, and bambi was up past 4am, once again. editing another video for loren, and feeling miserable. it was the 2nd night so far she'd stayed up working, and she was running on little to none hours of sleep. from hanging out with the group during the day to her and the boys' late night chats about life she hadn't had a single moment to rest. she finally awoke, sitting up and feeling around for her phone.

"you really shouldn't reach for your phone the second you wake up, it's a bad habit"

"sorry momma" she muttered, without any thought, continuing to search before it dawned on her. she whipped her head around to see clay, legs crossed, tapping way at his laptop, with a shit eating grin on his face. "i—uh—oh my god"

"momma? that's kinky"

"f—fuck you! i just woke up o—okay?"

"excuses, excuses"

"what are you doing up here anyway? and where's everyone else? oh god what's the time?" she stacked questions, frantically continuing to look for her phone.

"it's 5:30, i needed some peace and quiet, they're having a nerf gun war down there, and my merch discord decided to crash" he shook his head smiling, continuing to hastily try and fix things on the discord.

"you're telling me i'm slept through the nerf war?"

"yeah, how long were you even up?" he chuckled.

"too long." she flopped back down onto the mattress. clay just let out a small laugh, turning his focus back to his laptop. "what exactly happened to your merch discord anyway?"

"i was in the vc during the nerf war, and so many people joined to listen"

"subtle flex"

"oh shut up" he playfully rolled his eyes.

bambi walked over to clay's computer, "y'know if you're trying to fix it then maybe you should leave the vc first"

"oh my god" his face almost went white with embarrassment, whilst she giggled and reached for his computer.

"i also just turn up the chat cool down, i know people hate it but it'll help with the lagging"

"i didn't know you used discord" he admitted.

"not much, i'm just head mod on loren's server"

"i see" he nodded, before turning his attention back to the screen. "thanks by the way, i'm off my game, i promise i'm not that dumb"