twenty eight!

–CINDERELLA.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" loren squealed into her phone

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" loren squealed into her phone. after half an hour pretending to be calm on a call with her father, loren needed to scream.

"dude what?" nick asked, jumping slightly at her shrieks.

"i can't believe you would do this to me!"

"calm down, christ loren what's going on?"

"you went to my dads! and you just straight up asked him for bambi's letters" she dramatically wailed.

"stop accusing me of shit, i didn't do anything!" he defended himself, rightfully so.

"yeah you did, my dad just called me, and told me all about how you and karl are in portland, showed up at his house, and asked him for bambi's letters to 'surprise her!'" she paced back and forth inside her apartment.

"loren i'm literally in texas" he deadpanned, although she couldn't see. "i dunno what to tell you"

"you're a liar!"

"you're the one who told me you broke up with clay on the last night of the trip." he reasoned, extremely pissed off with the girl already.

"so what? we broke up literally the next day"

"doesn't matter, you still kissed me" he grunted, getting even more frustrated. "i really liked you loren but you're pulling so much bullshit and i don't know where it's all coming from"

"i'm pulling so much bullshit? you kissed your best friend's girlfriend!" she shot at him.

"oh my god, i'm not having this conversation with you, i was already going to tell clay, this isn't some more random shit for you to hold over my head,,i'm not bambi"

"what? no, he's gonna tell bambi—nick you can't!"

"why don't you fucking stop me, oh wait, you can't because i'm not in fucking portland" he angrily hung up on the girl, causing her to let out another squeal and stop over to bambi's room.

"knocking, ever heard of it?" bambi furrowed her eyebrows as the frantic girl entered her room. she was just finishing up some light makeup before she went to meet drake.

"have you heard from nick or karl? if they're in portland?" loren asked, trying to seem unbothered.

"no, why?"

"no reason" she huffed, before taking a better look at her step sister. "where are you going?"

"out with drake." she shrugged.

"makes sense, you never try with your makeup when you go out with drake" loren shrugged back, copying her careless attitude.

bambi sighed, fighting with herself whether she should listen to the girl who'd made her life hell for the past few years, or just go out and live her life.

enough was enough.

she stood up, clad in her dark green sweatshirt and sweatpants, grabbing her phone and paying no mind to loren and her toxic commentary, which frankly no one asked for.

"when will you be back?!" loren called after her.

"i don't know, and i don't care"

"bambi!" drake called from the passenger's seat of the truck, parked on the side of the street.

"what the hell is that!" she almost choked laughing and pointing at the vehicle in front of her.

"oi! slander betty again, i dare you!"

bambi knew that voice.

"what are you doing here dickhead?!" her face lit up, running towards the dorky boy in front of her, who was comforting his rental truck. "i missed you!"

"same" he simply agreed, opening her arms to hug her.

"ahem, what am i? tommyinnit?"

bambi also knew that voice. she froze, and began to assess herself, she was in baggy sweats with barely any makeup on. but she wasn't going to let her insecurities ruin this moment for her, not tonight.

"hi," the only thing she could push out as usual when it came to clay. techno and drake's bickering slowly faded out as he gave her a small smirk, tilting his head.

"just hurry up and hug me already" he merely muttered, holding his arms out. she jogged forward, practically melting into his touch as he rocked her back and forth.

"do i get an i miss you?" he mumbled into her forehead.

"i missed you, very much, and i'm sorry about the way we left things" she avoided his gaze.

"what'd we say about saying sorry?" he raised his eyebrows, as his smirk deepened on his stupid face.

she just smiled giddily, shaking her head and turning around to hide her blush. "now is someone gonna tell me what we're doing?"

"i got a new apartment, and we're going furniture shopping in ikea" drake held back giggles of excitement.

"and get food from ikea!" techno added the important detail.

"oh yeah, how could i forget" drake faked an apologetic tone. "now get in the car you losers"

"dibs driving!" techno announced causing to drake huff.

"ugh, now i'm stuck with you the whole drive" clay pouted, playfully teasing the girl next to him as he and bambi got into the back of the truck.

SOPH'S CORNER!
hope you enjoyed !! qotd: who's
your favourite character atm ?